Final Chapter: Lemon

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, at UA, both (YN) and Bakugau arrived at the heights alliance and entered the living room, soon they walked down at the hallway, soon to arriving at Bakugau's dorm, soon they entered in the dorm and Bakugau closes the door, as she does, she turns around and walks up to (YN), she got closer to him as she wraps her arms around him, reaches his lips and connects hers to his as they both started making out again...as they do, Bakugau then jumped as (YN) catches her from her thighs, carrying her and still making out. While carrying her, he walks towards the drawer as he sits her down on top of it while still making out, as they continue, Bakugau slowly started placing her hands onto (YN)'s chest as she can feel how hard it felt...she soon started to slowly started taking off (YN) shirt as (YN) helped her out, after taking his shirt off, she blushes as she then sees (YN) body, chest and abs...

Bakugau: You...Look good~

(YN): Thanks~but...I wanna see you too~

(YN) slowly reaches to Bakugau's shirt as he then slowly started to take it off as Bakugau blushes and raises her arms up, after that, (YN) witness to see Bakugau's dark black bra as she blushes hard....(YN) soon was reaching to take off her bra...until...

Bakugau: W-Wait~!

(YN): Eh..??

Bakugau then slowly started to then taking off her bra, as she un-button her bra and then slowly takes it off...and then explaining her breast to (YN)...(YN) blushes a little as Bakugau soon to grab them, and started playing with them for a bit, starting to tease (YN) with them...

Bakugau: Wh-What are you waiting for big boy~? Don't just stare...play with them~

(YN) then reaches to Bakugau's breast as he soon started grabbing them, making Bakugau to moan a bit...soon (YN) started to suck her breasts as it made Bakugau...which it was making her moan more...soon Bakugau suddenly was blushing a lot...

Bakugau: H-Ha~A-Ah~! O-Ooh~

Bakugau soon then grabs (YN) hand as she then started to place (YN)'s finger on her mouth as started sucking it and licking it while her breasts were being sucked...soon after (YN) then reaches to Bakugau's neck as he stared kissing it, as Bakugau continues sucking (YN)'s finger...soon after, (YN) then said...

(YN): How you're feeling~?

Bakugau: G-Good~So good...sucking your finger is good and all...b-but...I wanna suck the real one~

Bakugau gives (YN) this funny looking seductive look on her face as (YN) chuckles nervously...

Bakugau: *giggles* Come on, sit down big man~

(YN) soon sat down on the chair as Bakugau got off from the drawer...soon she then walks towards (YN) as he got onto her knees, as she then reaches to (YN)'s zipper, starting to unzip his pants, and then pulling them down halfway and so as his boxers....after that, (YN)'s member then pop out, soon to have a boner, and having its skin almost coming out...and yet, she blushes of how big he is...

Bakugau: W-Woah~! You're really big~

(YN): Y-Yeah~hehe~

Bakugau: Hehe~looks like you were hiding this from me, weren't you~?

(YN): I-I wasn't-! I-

Bakugau: Heh, I'm just teasing with you, dummy~but still...

Bakugau then started giving some licks to (YN)'s member, after some serval licks, she then puts his member into her mouth as she started sucking (YN)'s member, which made (YN) to grunt a bit...he can feel the intense feeling he's having while getting please from Bakugau, sucking his member...