Chp.15 Nomu Attacks

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN) was making his way to go and help Izuku and the others, but he was more worried for Bakugau. As he goes in front of the school, he sees a lot of destruction, cars turned over and then a huge explosion was heard at the other side of the block...

(YN): Bakugau!

He goes running to head over to the explosion, as he gets there, some of his friends were down and hurt badly...Momo, Jiro, Iida, Kaminari, Mineta, Sero, Mina, Tooru, Ojiro, Shouji, Kouda, Rikido, Tsuyu, Ochaco, and even Kirashima...

(YN): M-My friends!

-IN BATTLE-

Izuku: SMASH!!!!

He then heard Izuku's voice as he sees him, Kirashima, Todoroki, and Bakugau fighting off against a huge monster, that monster was a scar looking one, sharp scary teeth, short pants and that awful creepy scary face he has and a brain coming out from his top head and the fact it's so big...

Izuku: D-Damn it! It did nothing to him!?

Kirashima: And that's not all, not even in my unbreakable form can be able to even take damage from this monster!

Nomu: REEEAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Nomu goes rushing towards Izuku and Kirashima...

Todoroki: Look out!

Todoroki stepped in as he uses his ice as it spreads towards the Nomu and freezes half his body...but that didn't work as Nomu was breaking himself free from the ice, ripping half of his side of his body..and yet after ripping his body in half, it started to regenerate into a newer one, after regenerating, the Nomu again rushes towards them as Todoroki uses his fire instead to stop him, but still, the Nomu was running through it as it reach towards him...

Todoroki: Crap-!

Nomu strikes a vicious punch towards the side of Todoroki's face, sending him flying crashing towards a car and knocking him out...

Izuku: Todoroki!

Kirashima: Midoriya look out!

Kirashima stepped in front of Izuku as he puts his arms up as he then uses hardening quirk to block the Nomu's punch, but the punch was so hard, it caused it to send Kirashima to fly away as well, crashing to  a wall...after that, Kirashima notices that his hardening body was starting to crumble into pieces...

Kirashima Mind: Sh-Shit! My arms...their crumbling! His punch was way stronger like that Rappa guy from the Chisaki clan...but still...his was way harder...I have to stand tall still! Come on! Don't fail me now body!