Chp.13 Wholesome With Eri

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Eri and (YN) then were about to hang out together and (YN) will experience what fun can do, alongside with little Eri. So their fun began, Eri brought some stuffs to make a play date with (YN), as she then brought some bunny ears for (YN) to wear and for herself as well, both were at the table as she and (YN) started to play a tea party together and some stuff animals she has brought too. (YN) didn't know what to do, but he'll do what Eri does, pretend to drink tea and talk...somehow (YN) doesn't seem bothered or embarrassed at all, seems like he's starting to enjoy it already with this play date with Eri, soon after the play date, Eri decided it'll be more fun to play hide and seek, Eri told the rules to (YN) about it as he understood it, Eri will hide first as (YN) counts, as he did, (YN) started to look for Eri around the living room, he kept looking and looking for her until he heard some giggles under the table, he looked under as he found Eri as Eri laughed with enjoyment, but (YN) didn't seem to smile at all, but this time it was (YN)'s turn to hide as Eri counted, as she then finished, she then starts to look for him...
.
.
But then again, she easily found him as she already can see (YN)'s feet behind the curtains, Eri giggles knowing that (YN) didn't even try to even hide himself, so she then moves the curtains as (YN) open his eyes and knew he was found...

(YN): Oh...you found me.

Eri: *laughs* You're too easy to find knowing your a big person.

(YN) kept seeing Eri smile and laughing as she was enjoying hanging out with him, suddenly...he somehow started to feel like he wanted to smile as well, but couldn't
somehow...Eri then suddenly said...

Eri: (YN), can I see your hair?

(YN): My hair? ...Sure.

(YN) then bend down on his knees as Eri walked towards him, she then started feeling and touching his hair of how soft and messy it looked...

Eri: Woah! Your hair feels so soft, and looks messy! Hey, can I do your hair?!

(YN): D-Do my hair??

Eri: Yeah! Like can I brush it and make it pretty.

(YN): O-Okay.

Eri: Yaay!

Eri then grabs onto (YN)'s hand as she brings him over to the sofa to sit him down, she then goes to her bag and grabs a brush and some hair ties. As she does, she climbs on the sofa and gets behind (YN)'s back as she then started brushing (YN)'s hair, as she does, on one side of his hair, she creates a braid pony tail as she finishes it and ties it up, and then she goes for another braided pony tail on the other side of (YN)'s hair, she brushes his hair first as she then again creates a braid ponytail and then ties it up last. Then after, she was done brushing and braiding (YN)'s hair as she made two long ponytails for (YN)...Eri then shows him the mirror as (YN) sees his hair...

Eri: Well, you like it?

(YN): ...I do. It looks weird, but I like it, a lot.

Eri: Yay! I knew you would like how I did your hair!

(YN) again sees Eri smile and being so happy that she's starting to like (YN) the fact she likes to hang out with him a lot...suddenly, as (YN) kept starring at Eri smiling and happy, (YN) suddenly for the first time ever...his expression started to kick in as he then smile a tiny bit, and then, he then smiles a little, having his eyes close and giving this calm and adorable smile knowing that with Eri smiling and being happy, he smiles as well...

Eri: Hey! You're smiling! You're finally smiling!

(YN): So, this is how it feels to smile and be happy?