Chp.14

-AUTHOR POV-

Days have passed now, yet (YN) is still recovering from his memories still and so far it was going good, thanks to Izuku and the rest of his friends help, especially Bakugau as well, knowing that she's also the only one on (YN)'s side, helping him, watching him and taking care of him too, also..she's been quite hanging out with him as well more over, Izuku and the others were shocked to know Bakugau was getting pretty well with (YN). The two seem to be happy somehow, and knowing that Bakugau never smiles, but this time...Izuku and the rest caught her smiling a bit whenever she's near with (YN), which make Bakugau embarrassed and yelling, which is funny and making (YN) smile and laugh, which makes Bakugau blush a little and a bit embarrassed too. So...one day in the heights alliance, (YN) was alone as he was at the sofa eating some snacks while watching TV, as he was, Bakugau and the rest were in school, training their quirks in their hero costumes. (YN) soon to enjoy his snacks while watching TV by the looks of it. Then, he finished his snacks...

(YN): Oh, finished already. That sucks...Hey, Bakugau did say she has more snacks in her room. Maybe she still has chips and candies.

So (YN) got up as he then walks over the hall way to head over to Bakugau's dorm...

(YN): It should be right...here.

He finds her dorms as he enters the dorm. He turn on the lights to see the room...

(YN): So, this is her room. Looks nice. Okay, if I remember what she said, she left the snacks in that drawer?

He then walks over to Bakugau's drawer and opens it to see chips and candies that says

"Who ever enters my room and gets these snacks, I'll kill you! There for (YN)!!! So hands off!"

(YN) then smiles and chuckles a little to read the note as he grabs chips and a candy bar...but as he soon he has his head down...something caught his attention...in the little trash can, there was a picture in it, he takes a look inside of it and then grabs it out from it...

(YN): A picture?

He then sees the picture of two little kids, one was Bakugau and the other was Izuku...

(YN): Oh, it's Izuku and Bakugau...Woah, I didn't Bakugau would look adorable as a kid.

But then...something caught his attention on that picture...knowing that the picture was ripped in half to see someone else's body...he takes a closer look at it...

(YN): ....Who is this kid?

Suddenly, by looking at the half body of the little kid in the picture...his head suddenly started to cause him to have a pain...his head started to hurt somehow as he holds his head...he then takes a look back at the picture again and then has his attention on Bakugau...somehow the name "Bakugau" was making him remember something...

(YN): B-Bakugau...?! I-I have a feeling in mind...that I heard her name before...N-Nrrrrgh!!! My head! Why does it hurt!!? It hurts when I see this picture?! Why!?!

Seeing the little kid being inside half of the picture makes his head hurt a lot, and what makes it even hurt more is the fact that seeing little Bakugau makes his head even more painful...

(YN): Nnnnrrrrrgh!!!! My head!!!! I-It's like I-

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard in the living room...

(YN): Wh-What was that!?

He soon dropped the picture as he quickly exits Bakugau's room...as soon he runs towards the living room, he sees the windows broken and then sees Aizawa crashing in as he was on the floor, hurt...

(YN): M-Mr.Aizawa!!

He runs towards Aizawa and checks on him...

(YN): Mr.Aizawa!? What happen!??

Aizawa: (Y-YN)...y-you have to stay here! Th-There's trouble at the front of the school!

(YN): Trouble!? What trouble!?

Aizawa: D-Dont think about it! The students are taking care of it, what I need for you to stay and keep yourself-

(YN): Trouble...if there's trouble...then...B-Bakugau! She might be in trouble as well!

Aizawa: N-No! Stay here (YN)!

(YN): N-No! I need to help Bakugau!

Aizawa: (YN) Dont!

(YN) then started to rush as he exits the building and runs over to the front of the school to go help his friends and Bakugau especially...

Aizawa: That kid...he's going to get his meld hurt! And what's worse...is that a Nomu just showed up out of the blue...just where the hell did it came from!?

-END OF CHAPTER 14-