Chp.4 The Mysterious Foe

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, All Might, Gran Torino and his rest of his student hide behind the Boulder soon to witness to see a huge fish appearing out from the river, and it seem like it has been catch somehow. Soon after, yet someone merge out from the river too, as this person landed on the ground on his feet as he stood up still. This person happens to be a teenager, this teenager had spiky hair and reaching his upper back the same, his counterpart had hair split down in the middle while his hair is more overgrown. He then also had a huge scar on his left eye, light green eyes as well. Soon, he somehow was wearing clothes as well, but they seems ripped, all black ripped shirt and ripped purple pants, and he's bear footed as well, no shoes at all, and by the looks of it, it seems like he got those clothes from stealing some from the village without any one noticing him...whoever this teenager is, he's responsible for the Josie complaints and flooding half the village as well...

All Might: I see, we've found him at last.

Gran Torino: It appears that the problem is being caused by that young boy.

Kirashima: Him?? He doesn't seem that..threatening at all. He doesn't even look like trouble to me.

Kaminari: Are you kidding me?! That dude literally toss out that huge fish and who knows how much it weights!?

As for Bakugau...it seems for her that by the why she's seeing the teenager as she somehow and some way she started to feel like she has seen him somewhere...

Bakugau Mind: ...Who the hell is he?? He somehow...kinda reminds me of someone...but I don't wanna bring that up! It's just...this bastard seems so...familiar for some damn reason...

Soon after, the teenager started to nodding his head around, drying his hair up, as he soon turns his focus on the giant fish he just caught, and soon he suddenly gives a huge bite of the fish as he started eating it the fish like that...

Gran Torino: I see. I guess he's also the one leaving fish bones around the area here. Toshinori, from what I'm seeing here, is that maybe this boy ain't much of a trouble, but we gotta make him stop for what he's doing to the village.

All Might: I agree. Okay, listen you all, I want we gotta do is walk up to him, and greet him. By the looks it, he's not much of a trouble for us, so all we gotta do is make him stop of what he's doing and-

Bakugau OI!!! Bastard!!!

All Might: B-Bakugau!!

Izuku: Kachan!!

Kirashima: Bakugau wait!!

Soon Bakugau started to March her way over to the teenage boy, soon he heard her yelling as she was coming closer and closer..

Bakugau: So your the bastard who's been causing this mess Huh!?! Well guess what! I'm here to stop this and then I'm going to kick your ass-

Izuku: Kachan wait!!

Kirashima: Bakugau!!

Both Izuku and Kirashima came and stopped Bakugau from what she was about to do next...but as soon Bakugau was close to get near the teenage boy, he then suddenly clenched his fist and quickly put up his guard up...

Izuku Mind: Wait...he put his guard up somehow instead of attacking us?? No..this isn't right, if he was here to cause trouble, he would have attack us out of the blue, but rather than that he put up his guard up only...

Kirashima: Hehe. Sorry for that. She's just...moody that's all.

Bakugau: Shut up shitty hair!

Soon everyone showed up as well...