Chp.16 Rage

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

(YN) was getting up, even though with all the beatings he got from Nomu, is still surprisingly the fact he is still able to get up on his feet, and yet he doesn't seem to be bothered from the beating he got...as he got up, he gave a vicious growl, clenching both his hands as he stares down at the Nomu, and yet he was giving off some green glowing aura around his body, and his eye color was glowing for some reason, and then yells...

(YN): Stay...Away...From...BAKUGAU!!!!!

With a loud yell to the Nomu, he charges to the Nomu as the Nomu rushes towards him as well, Nomu then grabs onto (YN)'s shoulder as it the strikes a knee towards his chin, but the knee strike did nothing to (YN) all of the sudden, (YN) shrugged it off as he stares down at Nomu, (YN) with such strength he got, lifts Nomu up in the air and suddenly kicks him straight to the gut, sending him flying crashing towards a building, (YN) then goes after him...Bakugau saw everything as she still barely gets up and was shocked of what she just saw from (YN)...

Bakugau: Wh-What in the hell was that?!? ...what the hell did he just do!?! H-He just send that monster flying towards the building! ...Wh-What the fuck happen to (YN)?!

At the other side of the road, Nomu came out crashing to the building as he falls towards the ground, recovered himself as (YN) merge out from the building to as he falls and lands on the ground as he stares down at Nomu...

Nomu: REEEEEEAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN): NRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Both then started charging at each other as they both collide their punches towards each other, as their punches collide, it caused a little wind wave around, braking the windows from the building and cars as well, after that, the two started throwing several punches towards each other, as they do, the Nomu then strikes a punch towards (YN)'s face, but (YN) slowly shrugs it off as he then growls more viciously...(YN) moves the Nomu's arm away as he then leaps towards the Nomu and gives the Nomu a brutal head butt towards his face, after that head butt, (YN) then grabs Nomu's whole face and then slams him brutally to the ground, and as he slams Nomu to the ground, he then started running while he started dragging the Nomu's whole body to the ground and then tossing him away, as the Nomu crashing towards vehicle, (YN) rushes at him soon he lands a brutal punch towards Nomu's gut, after that, (YN) suddenly places the Nomu's whole head between his legs, lifts him up and then slams him back first down towards the vehicle, after that power bomb he gave to the Nomu, the Nomu's body was still on the vehicle laying down as (YN) suddenly leaps up to the sky and then goes straight falling towards the Nomu to land on top of him on his feet, but the Nomu moved away as (YN) landed on the vehicle, causing an explosion and smoke around, as the Nomu got out of the way, (YN) quickly merge out from the black smoke as he then spears the Nomu down to the ground and started throwing vicious punches to the Nomu, punch after punch after punch. Suddenly the Nomu gives a punch to the face towards (YN) as (YN) got off from him, the Nomu quickly gets up as gives a kick towards (YN)'s side gut, sending him crashing towards the building...but that didn't do nothing as (YN) quickly recovered from the kick and charges at Nomu as he then leaps to the air and then goes straight towards the Nomu as he lands a vicious drop kick to his face, with that drop kick from (YN), the Nomu was starting to lose bit of balance...

(YN): GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

(YN) again charges at Nomu as he then clothesline him as the Nomu's bounces back up as (YN) quickly turns around and places his whole chest towards the Nomu's body...

(YN): HAAAAAGH!!!!

With a loud yell, he suddenly gave a blast out from his chest, hitting the Nomu, sending him flying away...the Nomu was able to recover his meld from the blast he got hit, he then runs towards (YN) as (YN) charges at the Nomu, the Nomu got to him as he then swings a punch, but misses as (YN) dodges it below, as he does, (YN) places his palm towards the Nomu, he then thrusts the hand with a green energy blast forward and, at point-blank range, releases it, blasting the Nomu away as the Nomu crashes towards the building...suddenly (YN) started to growl more as he had his head down, body shaking a little as he suddenly then gave out a huge roar...

(YN): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

With a loud roar and mouth wide open, a green energy beam appeared from (YN)'s mouth and blasted to the Nomu, hitting him straight to the gut as the energy beam sends him crashing towards several buildings...after that, the Nomu crashes onto the last one as the beam caused an explosion around him, the explosion started to weaken the Nomu as the Nomu can barely stand on his feet...after that, (YN) soon started to appeared from the destroy buildings and coming after the Nomu still, the Nomu roars as he goes running to (YN) as he then open his mouth wide and tried to bite (YN) with its sharp teeth, but soon (YN) grabs the Nomu's whole mouth from being bitten, ow was holding on Nomu's mouth still as Nomu was trying its hardest to bite (YN), but (YN) kept on fighting back against him...soon he was getting more irritated and angry more as he soon the strikes a vicious kick towards the Nomu's knees, bending them and braking both his leg as the Nomu drops down to the ground and screams in pain, the Nomu tried to fight back, but with its knees bender and broken, he started to get weak and lose strength, and so...(YN) opens the Nomu's mouth wider as he then gives a roar and then blasts a huge green beam out from his mouth and blasting it towards the Nomu's inside body, destroying his insides and blood pouring out from his mouth, soon after the Nomu's eyes rolled back as he then didn't move at all as his insides were destroyed and exploded as he was now killed....

(YN): NRRRRGH!!! Disappear!!!

(YN) tosses the Nomu up to the sky as he looks up at the Nomu, soon to charge up a energy ball from his hand and then blasting it to the Bomu at the sky as the energy ball then hit Nomu and ending up explosion him into pieces...

(YN): NRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!

With a loud raging roar...it signifies that he has won the fight against the Nomu....but then again...whatever power he has got in him...is getting out of hand...and it seems to make him lose control...

(YN): N-NRRGH!!! Wh-What's happening to me!!?? I-I can't control it!!

He soon drop down his knees to the ground as he started banging on the floor, causing the ground to shake a little as he was suffering from whatever pain he has that can't be control...until suddenly, purple mist appeared out of nowhere, soon to make (YN) getting tired and then...it made him fall to sleep as he then collapses to the ground knocked out....and the purple mist came from a pro hero, The R-Rated Hero: Midnight.

Midnight: That'll do.

Suddenly, officers and pro heroes finally came, yet they were late to capture the Nomu...knowing that (YN) has already dealt with it...

Midnight: Don't worry you guys, I know him, just go and get the students and call the ambulance right away!

The pro heroes and the officers listen to what Midnight said as what she was told for them to do...as they go to get the students from Class 1-A, Midnight walks over to (YN) to check on him...

Midnight: Wounds seem nasty. He needs to be taken to the hospital right away *But...how in the hell is he able to stand tall with those bad wounds...and what in the world did I witness about him?!*

-END OF CHAPTER 16-