Chp.12 Timeskip

-AUTHOR POV-

-TIMESKIP TO 2 WEEKS-

2 weeks have pass, and still (YN) still has amnesia, no sign of memory return for him at all, but still, with the help of Bakugau and her friends, managing to take care of him, (YN) has already experience much more things in the city, UA, and being friends with Bakugau and the others, and that's not all, (YN) now is able to speak more than 2 sentences this time, knowing back then he barely talks, but now he is able to talk a bit more...but, the only thing that bothers Bakugau...is the fact (YN) doesn't even show emotions at all, he doesn't even smile, not even a bit...Izuku and his friends tried to make him a smile and enjoy the things they like for (YN)...but nothing, not even a single smile from his face, they tired everything...even Bakaugu tried as well to make him at least smile a little...but nothing works...that doesn't mean they gave up, they'll keep on sure to help out (YN) show his emotions and smile for sure! So anyways, during the morning, Bakugau and the rest were heading over to class, and knowing that (YN) would have to stay alone in the alliance heights building and feel free to do whatever.

Bakugau: There's food in the fridge, and you already know how to control the TV right??

(YN): Yeah.

Bakugau: Also make sure you don't make a mess here okay? The last time we left to class and came back, there was a bunch a mess that you made.

(YN): I won't make no more mess, promise.

Bakugau: Hmm. Okay. *.....Why do I even bother asking?? He already knows what to do, it's been two weeks already...but that's not it, I gotta make sure this bastard takes care of himself still* Well okay then, I'll be back in the afternoon.

(YN): Okay.

Bakugau: Okay. See-

Suddenly (YN) gives Bakugau a hug as Bakugau...

(YN): See you.

Bakugau: *blushes a little* S-See you too! Y-You can let go now..

(YN): Okay.

Meanwhile, the girls watched everything as they whispered...

Ochaco: Woah, when have we seen this side of Bakugau??

Tsuyu: It's like she's a different person, Ribbit.

Tooru: I don't know girls, maybe it has to do with (YN)??

Mina: Oooou!! You don't think she's starting to like him already?!

Jiro: No, I don't think so. Bakugau isn't the type of girl to fall in love or be in a relationship. I mean come on, this is Bakugau we're talking about.

Ochaco: Yeah but...don't you think she's always been taking care of and getting along with him for weeks?? I mean she's always there for him a lot of times. What you think Momo??

Momo: I completely don't know what to say about this, but if Bakugau does have feelings for him due to her being with him all the times, then we'll have to see.

Ochaco: Hmmm. Okay-

Bakugau: You hags!! We're you all spying on us?!?

The girls Yelp as they ran away to the school...

Bakugau: Nrrrgh! Damn you hags!

Momo came back and said to Bakugau..

Momo: Well hurry it up Bakugau, you're gonna be late and Aizawa will make you do more activities.

Bakugau: I'm going ponytail!

As Momo leaves, Bakugau then turns around and sees (YN) again, giving her that calm look on his face again, and making her blush...