Chp.20

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Kirashima: The hell?! Is that (YN)?!

Iida: It seems it is. And he's somehow inside in some barrier.

Aizawa: *So he can float as well...but still wondering what his quirk can do* (YN)! Whatever is happening to you, this needs to be stopped and-

-AUTHOR POV-

Suddenly, several energy started blasting out from the barrier as they were going straight towards their direction above them...

Aizawa: Everyone duck!

Everyone ducked as the blasts passed them as some of the blasts started destroying several buildings, causing explosions too and even more destruction, after that, Aizawa saw what (YN) did to the city...

Ochaco: H-He started destroying the buildings of the city!?

Sero: But why!? Why would he do this?!

Aizawa: Tch! Hey (YN)! Stop it! Their innocent people over here, the hell you think you're doing!?!

(YN) didn't said a word, all he did is growl with  anger look on his face, as he then started floating towards them...

Izuku: Th-That look on his face...it's not like him...!!

Todoroki: He's like a different person now.

Bakugau Mind: (Y-YN)...what's happening to you?!

(YN) suddenly grunts as he then goes flying rushing towards Aizawa as he swings a punch, Aizawa dodged, but (YN) slowly looked at Aizawa as he growl at him...

Aizawa: Shit!

(YN) swings his whole arm towards Aizawa's neck and started dragging him with him, to the city...

Iida: Aizawa-Sensei! Everyone come on!

Iida and the rest goes running to go save Aizawa...as for Bakugau, she stood still as she kept wondering why was (YN) acting like this...

Bakugau Mind: *Th-This isn't like him...he's never like this before...so what the hell is wrong with him...a-and why did his anger was taking it on me!?*

Momo: Bakugau! Hurry up!

Bakugau: Sh-Shit! I'm coming!

In the city, (YN) came flying as he had Aizawa in his arm as he then clothesline him, throwing Aizawa away as Aizawa recovered...

Aizawa: Tch. Somebody woke up cranky. But still...what the hell happens to him?! Doesn't matter, his behavior is causing destruction here in the city and I need to stop him now!

Aizawa put on his goggles and got his scarf ready as he then rushes towards (YN), (YN) runs up to Aizawa as he swings a punch, and misses as Aizawa jumped over him, appeared behind him as he throws a punch on his back, (YN) quickly turns and tried swinging his whole arm towards him, but misses again as Aizawa ducked above and kicks (YN) straight to his jaw...

Aizawa: I gotta erase his quirk!

Soon Aizawa opened his eyes as he activated his quirk, stares (YN) down as well, but suddenly, (YN) kept on growing more angry as he again started swinging punches at Aizawa as Aizawa kept dodging them...

Aizawa Mind: What?!? He's still got in at it?! Just what's his quirk!?? Looks like I gotta do this then!

Aizawa then started using his scarfs as he extended them towards (YN)...but as he did, (YN) grabbed the scarf...