Chp.11 Breakfast With Bakugau

(HERES A DRAWING OF US MADE BY MYSELF)

Now back to the story!

-AUTHOR POV-

The sun was already setting up, already to be morning, as the sun was setting, the sun light hit towards (YN)'s face as he soon to wake up from his sleep, he got up from the couch as he yawn, he then notices that he had a blanket covered himself, knowing he may think it was Bakugau, as he wakes up, he then gets off from the couch, bear foot as he started walking around the living room of the building, looking around for a bit, and wing how big it is inside the building, and then he walks towards the glass window as he looks outside, seeing the city and how big it is...suddenly, he then heard Bakugau's voice...

Bakugau: Oh, you're up already.

(YN): Oh..hey.

Bakugau: I thought you were still sleeping. Guess your a morning person as well.

(YN): ...

Bakugau: Anyways....how did you slept?

(YN): ...Good. Really good.

Bakugau: Hmm. Okay.

(YN)'s stomach suddenly growls...

Bakugau: You're hungry I see. Tch. Right, I'll make you breakfast.

(YN): Breakfast..?

Bakugau: It's good. You'll see.

And so, Bakugau then heads over tot he kitchen as she grabs some ingredients to make breakfast while (YN) was sitting down at the table, waiting...as he does, Bakugau started scrambling eggs on the pan aside with some bacon as well, as she does, she then started making pancakes on the other pan, she made 12 pancakes as she places them in a flat plate, putting syrup as well, after that, the scramble eggs and bacon were finished as well as she placed them in a plate as well, after finish cooking, she brings the two plates to (YN) as she then goes to the fridge, grabs orange juice and a cup and pours juice on the cup for (YN), after that, she then finishes making breakfast for (YN)...(YN) observes the meal Bakugau made and then smells it...

(YN): Smells great.

Bakugau: I know, and don't use your hands to eat this time, use the fork.

(YN) then grabs the fork as he then picks a single scramble egg with the bacon, as he does, he then takes a bite of it, and as he does, he then notice that it tasted delicious as well, soon she then started munching on his breakfast as he then also started eating the pancakes as well of how good they were as well, as he started eating his breakfast, Bakugau then stares at him eating, knowing he was enjoying his food, (YN) then notices her starting at him as Bakugau quickly blushes and looks away...suddenly, (YN) scoots the plate with the scramble eggs and bacon to Bakugau and some pancakes too...

Bakugau: Eh??

(YN): ...You don't want some??

Bakugau: Tch. Nah, I'm good.

(YN): You sure?? ...I wanna share the food with you...

Bakugau notices that he was trying to be nice to her...so she then took it and started eating with him, she started eating the scramble eggs and pancakes with (YN) as the two enjoyed eating breakfast. Minutes later, they were done eating, they sat there for a moment to rest for a bit...

Bakugau: You liked it?

(YN): Yes, breakfast was delicious.

Bakugau: Heh. Told you.

(YN): Hey...you have food in your mouth.

Bakugau: Eh?? Oh. Didn't notice, I'll ju-

As Bakugau was gonna wipe the food of her mouth, (YN) suddenly wiped it for her with his thumb, as he does, he then licks the food as well, which made Bakugau blush...

(YN): There. Took it off for you.

Bakugau: *blushing really hard and tries not to scream*

(YN): Hey, your face is red again, why-

Bakugau: Okay! We're done here! I'll wash the dishes! You rest still!

Bakugau quickly grabs the plate and then quickly walks over to the sink as she started to blush more...

Bakugau Mind: D-Damn it!! Why the hell he did that for!?! N-Nows he's making me feel even more weirder!! Nrrrgh why the hell am I feeling like this?!? Especially when it has to be him!?!

(YN): Hey...

Bakugau: Wh-What?!

Bakugau turns around and notices (YN) standing in front of her...then suddenly, (YN) wrapped his arms around Bakugau all of the sudden and giving her a hug...

Bakugau: O-Oi!! What the hell are you-

(YN): Thank you..

Bakugau: H-Huh?!?

(YN): I'm hugging you, because I'm thanking you. For the delicious breakfast.

Bakaugu had the urge to tell him to stop hugging him, but she then somehow doesn't feel like it, it's like she wants him to keep hugging her...she then replies..

Bakugau: Y-You're welcome!

After that, (YN) let's go and the walks away towards the couch, Bakugau slowly turns around as her face got more red and blushing a lot...

Bakugau Mind: AAAAAAAGH!!! He made me feel even more weird!!! N-Nrrrrgh!!! ...W-Well...I can't argue with that...I mean...I wish he'd hugged me longer-EH?!? What the fuck am I saying!?! Aaagh!!! ...*sighs* Well...at least he thank me for making him breakfast...that's nice of him...and that hug..was kinda nice as well...

-END OF CHAPTER 11-