Chp.5 Battle With The Rampaging Foe

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, (YN) was starting to scream like some savage animal he was as he grew angrier and angrier, soon having his whole body filled with green aura as he then started running after Izuku and the others...

Kaminari: O-Oh Crap! He's coming this!! Guys, what now!?!

Kirashima: Now, we fight!

Izuku: Okay! But to stop him for good, we need a-

Bakugau: Come at me you bastard!!!

Izuku: K-Kachan!

Iida: Bakugau wait!!

Bakugau started to charge at (YN), using her quirk with explosion speed to get to him, soon as she got in a close range to (YN), she propel herself in mid air above (YN) as she talon appeared behind him and yells out...

Bakugau: Stun Grenade!!

With facing her palm towards (YN)'s back, she emitted a huge explosion out from her and hit (YN) to cause an explosion...

Bakugau: HA!! Got your ass!! How does that-

But suddenly, (YN) whole arm appeared out from the smoke as it then reaches and Gran on Bakugau's leg..

Bakugau: What?!?

The smoke clears as (YN) soon got a hold on Bakugau's leg..

Bakugau: That didn't even do much to him!!? How the-

(YN): NRRGH!! HAGH!!!

(YN) then brutally slams Bakugau face first to the ground as Bakugau bounce back up, knowing a bit of blood was coming out from her nose, soon she bounces back up, (YN)lifts his right leg and then gives massive kick towards Bakugau's gut, as it caused her to spat a lot of saliva, and sending her flying away as she then crashes towards Kirashima and Izuku as the two fall back with Bakugau...

Iida: Midoriya! Kirashima!

Todoroki: Focus Iida! They'll be fine, we gotta take him done first! Don't worry, they'll get up!

Iida: R-Right! Alright guys! Let's do this!

So, Iida, Todoroki, Momo, Sero and Kaminari then started charging after (YN), soon Sero leaps up as he emitted his tape quirk, expanding his tape from his elbows towards (YN) soon to wrap his tapes around (YN)...

(YN): HGGHH?!!?

Sero: Got him!

Iida: My turn! Recipro...Burst!!!

Iida enhances his quirk to give him a great boost to go after (YN) and give him a kick to the face in order to knock him down, but soon he does, (YN) growl savagely as he soon to break free from Sero's tape like nothing and soon he dodges below from Iida's kick...

Sero: Wh-What?!

Iida: What?!? No way! How-

(YN): HAAGH!!!

(YN) rises up as he then brutally upper cuts Iida's chin, after that, he then grabs on Iida's leg, spins him and then tosses him towards Sero as the two got hit badly and felling down to the ground..

Kaminari: O-Oh shit!!! This guy is too strong!! What now!?!

Todoroki: He may be able to break free from Sero's tape, but let's see if he can keep up with my ice!

Soon Todoroki realizes (YN) coming after Him Kaminari and Momo, soon he emitted his ice quirk, spreading his ice towards (YN), soon (YN) realizes the huge amount of ice wall coming towards him, he then clenches both his fists as he started rapid punching the ice wall that was coming him, soon the ice covered around him and making a huge ice wall around...