Chp.23 Forgive Me

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Bakugau has the chance to apologize (YN) for what she has done to him in the past during their childhood, of how she hurt him, torn him apart and broken him inside...she soon started to sob quietly as (YN) for some reason got his attention as he looks at Bakugau, having her head down, as (YN) can see the tears of hers being dropped...

(YN): B-Bakugau...?

Bakugau: ...I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done this to you back then...I should have left you alone, and be what you always wanted to be...but no...my dumbass had to do something stupid and ruin a everything for you and about you...

Bakugau started to get more emotional by the way she is starting to sound....

Bakugau: I-I've done the most biggest and most shittiest thing to you and I freaking regret it! *sniffs* L-Look what I've done to you...you're so broken, all because of me...! I've did this to you...

(YN) then replies with a calm tone...

(YN): ....You actually hurt me...back then....even though you didn't wanted to be friends with me no more...you kept on bullying me...no matter what...you wouldn't leave me alone.

Bakugau: I-I know! I know! P-Please don't make this worse! I'm trying to-

(YN): And I can still remember what you always call me, a loser, a nobody, a dead loss, and washout...even I've always cared for you and liked you...you still treated me like crap-

Bakugau: Sh-Shut up! Please Shut up! And let me talk damn it! I'm the one who suppose to be talking and apologizing to you, you're just making things worse-

(YN): Me? Making things worse? Says the "friend" who made my whole life a miserable-

Bakugau: I-I said shut up damn it!

Bakugau got up as she suddenly got up from the chair...and then jumped on top of (YN), sitting on him as she try to make him to listen to her...

Bakugau: P-Please! Stop it! Y-You're making me feel even more worse for bringing those up! Please I want you to listen to me! Just this once!

And suddenly, (YN) suddenly started to shed a tear out from one eye as Bakugau realizes as (YN) started to get a bit emotional and cried a little...

Bakugau Mind: L-Look at him...Wh-what have I done....Wh-What kind of a friend I was to him...

(YN) then replies to Bakugau with an emotional tone voice...

(YN): Y-You were so horrible to me...and yet...you'd always hated me...only because I was always in your way...and didn't had a quirk...

(YN) suddenly started to sob quietly, and trembling as well as Bakugau kept starring at him, of how hurt he is now and knowing that she is responsible for this...

Bakugau: *W-Will he even hear me out still..?? N-No I have to...!* (YN)...

She then placed her hand onto (YN)'s cheek and says...

Bakugau: Listen to me...please...I-If I can turn back time...and take everything back...I would definitely...in a heartbeat...

She then places her head towards (YN)'s chest as (YN) stood still...

(YN): E-Eh..!

Bakugau: If I could turn back time...I would be back as your friend and still be...b-but I can't...and you lost your way...f-fuck...(Y-YN)...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...Sh-Shit...even when you had amnesia back then...you've always treated me nice, and kind...yet you still looked out for me and acted for me as well...like if...it's like if you didn't even had amnesia and still be my friend....b-but since you brought back you're memories...I-I guess you won't remember it at all...p-please...(YN)...again...I'm sorry for all the horrible things I have done to you...p-please...forgive me...a-and I'm not asking for it...I'm asking for it...as your friend...my friend...