Chp.9 Arriving To UA High

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Izuku and his friends alongside with (YN) walked down the city as they continued showing (YN) all around the city, knowing Bakugau had to keep an eye out on him still. So, after that and now that it is dawn already, they soon to arrive at UA High, as (YN) then witness to see the building of the school...

Izuku: Alright. We're here.

(YN): This...is your guy's home??

Izuku: You could say something like that, but not really. This is our school, UA High. There's more of our friends in the other side of the building as well.

Kirashima: Believe me dude, our other friends will totally get to know you more and liking you!

(YN): ..you think.?

Kaminari: Of course!

Izuku: Come on, let's head over to the others.

Soon they all started heading over to the alliance heights. As they do, at the back, (YN) soon turn his focus on Bakugau somehow as she then notices as Bakugau says...

Bakugau: What!?

(YN): ..wh-what's that??

Bakugau: Whats what??!

(YN): ..friends...Whats is it??

Bakugau: I don't know! Too hard to explain.

(YN): ...are we friends??

Bakugau: E-Eh?!? *blushes a little*

(YN): are we friends??

Bakugau: N-No! That's not how it works.

(YN): ..then?

Bakugau: ....it's an affection between people. The more you know them, the more bonding you have. That's how friends work, okay?!

(YN): Okay...so we're not friends??

Bakugau: N-NRRRGH!!! ...*sighs* No, I just barely met you, the more I get to know you, then more bonding we'll have *Which won't happen!* that's how it works of being friends, got it??

(YN): oh...okay.

After that, Bakugau was somehow blushing a little when (YN) mention about friends...Bakugau then stares at (YN) as she then says in her mind...

Bakugau Mind: ...Oh what the hell. I guess I can MAYBE be friends with this dude...

Soon as they arrived to the heights alliance...Izuku and the others entered the room, soon everyone notice them coming back from the hospital...

Mineta: Hey! You guys are back!

All the others of Izuku's friends walked up to him and the others to feel so relief to be back...

Jiro: It's about time you guys showed up.!

Ochaco: Yeah, we saw the news earlier from your guys mission with All Might and Gran Torino. Is anyone hurt?!

Mina: We were so worried about you guys! Aizawa-Sensei told us everything when he came back!

Tooru: We were all so scared something terrible light happened, but he told us that all of you turn out to be okay!

Tsuyu: Yeah, Ribbit.

Ochaco: Momo, I'm glad your okay!

Momo: Thank you, Uraraka.

Iida: Thank you guys for your support, but do not worry all of you, we are perfectly fine.

Aoyama: I'm just glad all of you dazzling friends are okay.