Chp.22 The Terminal Fight

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so...it will end here, All Might needed not to calm down (YN), but to take him down for good. All Might, the number one and greatest hero of them all, started warming up, rolling his shoulders around as well...

All Might: It's been awhile, let's see if I still have it. Ready young (YN)?

As for (YN), he himself started to growl as he suddenly started to grow bigger by inches as well, soon he's as almost as big as All Night's height, and suddenly, he gave a loud roar as his hair stood up still as he eye pupils were gone as both his eyes were nothing but white...

All Might: He's changing...this is going to be fun. Come at me, (YN)!

(YN): NRRRGH!!! HHRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(YN) then rushes towards All Might as All Might does the same too, the two rush at each other as they both collided punches towards each other, as they caused a impacted around them, soon they backed away, as they again started colliding punches together towards each other, and then throwing rapid punches as well, after that, (YN) backed away as All Might rushes him, soon (YN) quickly swings a kick towards All Might's side gut, sending him flying away as he goes running after him,  All Might quickly recovers as he soon started running away somehow, soon (YN) started blasting several green energy beams towards All Might as All Might kept running and dodging the beams without looking back, as he keeps running and dodging, he started jumping building to building as well to pace up the speed and continues dodging the beams from (YN), after that, he now turns around as he punches the beams back as (YN) rushes down towards All Might and lands a punch to his face, sending him flying, but All Might recovers as he soon runs towards (YN) and punches him to his face, sending him flying as well, but (YN) recovered as soon he and All Might both ran up towards each other, as the two started clashing each other, throwing rapid punches towards each other, (YN) strikes a punch as All Might recovers and soon he strikes as punch at (YN), soon (YN) as well recovered, he then growls and charges at All Might, but All Might lands an elbow strike below towards (YN)'s got and then a kick to his face, sending him flying away, but soon he quickly recovers, (YN) charges at All Might as he collided with him again, he swings some punches as All Mights dodges them and lands a punch straight to his face, sending him flying away as he goes after him, and gives a kick to his face, but (YN) recovered, grabs All Night's head, and gives him a headbutt to his face as he then grabs his leg, leaps up and glass down to the ground while still holding All Might on his leg, slamming him several times to the ground and then tossing him away, All Migjt soon recovers again until he notices (YN) in the air and falling on top of All Might, (YN) soon started throwing punches at All Might to the ground, then All Might uses both legs to kick (YN) to the air and sends him flying crashing to the building, as (YN) crash inside the busking, All Might appeared in the busking, soon he grabs (YN) and tosses him through the ceiling of the busking, bursting out as he himself goes flying after (YN), soon (YN) started blasting several blasts towards All Might as he then was going through them and taking them blasts like nothing, on top of the ceiling of the building, (YN) and All Might soon again started throwing punches at each other, as they do, All Might then quickly charges at (YN) and spears him as he spins goes falling down from the busking while holding (YN) as (YN) continues to punch All Might, soon as they were falling, they both landed on the lake, as they did, they both backed away as All Might grabbed (YN)'s neck, (YN) bites All Night's hand as he lest his neck go and punches All Might in the face, but All Might took that punch as he soon grabs (YN) whole leg and started spinning him around in the water and then tossing him out from the lake, after that, All Might jumps out from the lake as he lands on the ground, soon (YN) quickly appeared out of no where as he then strikes and lands a brutal punch towards All Might's gut, causing him to spat out blood, and then sending him flaying away, crashing towards a building, as he did, (YN) charges at All Might as he then tried to swing a punch at him, but (YN) ducks above soon to grab All Might's whole face and slamming him to the wall, and as he does, he started dragging All Might's face towards the wall, dragging him brutally as he then tosses him away, All Might crashes through a building as he soon recovers again and regains his breathe...