Chp.19 I Remember Now

-AUTHOR POV-

More days has passed now, and this time, Bakugau and (YN) has been spending more time together, even though Bakugau doesn't wanna express her true feelings...but she somehow is when she's with and around (YN)...meanwhile, in Momo's room, she and all the girls were in  side relaxing on a Good Friday afternoon and started taking about girls stuffs...you know...

Momo: Okay Okay, Ochaco, who would you rather Kill, Kiss and Married??

Ochaco: Hmmm...I would kiss Iida...m-marry Deku...and definitely kill Mineta.

Tooru: Ooooouuu! So I'm guessing you still have a thing with Midoriya right??

Ochaco: *blushes* Hehe...you can say it like that...

Mina: Hehe! I knew it from a mile away! Okay, Momo your turn...

As Mina and the others started playing the game, Bakugau was suddenly quiet for a cool minute...seeming like she has been thinking of something...or should I say someone....she has been thinking about (YN) lately...she couldn't get it off her head for some reason...something about (YN) made her feel weird on the inside...she somehow can't get rid of (YN) in her head for some reason...of all the times she has been spending time with him ever since...until she heard her name being called several times by Mina...

Mina: Bakugau!

Bakugau: E-Eh?!? What is it raccoon eyes?!

Mina: I've been calling your name like 5 times, is everything okay??

Momo: Yeah Bakugau, you seem very quiet for some reason, this isn't like you.

Bakugau: Tch. It's nothing....I've been thinking...stuffs in my mind...

Mina: Well, in that case are you still playing or what??

Bakugau: Fine.

Mina: Okay! Now, who would you Kill, Kiss and Married??

Bakugau: Well obviously Kill that little purple shitty perv, that's one thing....now kiss and marry...I mean...I guess I'll kiss and married (YN) at the same time-

Suddenly, Bakugau quickly covers her mouth, knowing what she said, and blushes as the girls jaw dropped with shocked...

Mina: Ouuuuuu!!! Bakugau!

Bakugau: N-No it's not like that! Don't think it like that you idiots!

Ochaco: Well that came out of nowhere.

Tsuyu: I guess spending a lot of time with (YN) got you distracted, didn't you? Ribbit.

Bakugau: N-No! I-It just slipped that's all! I didn't mean it!

Mina: Really?

Bakugau: Yes really you hag!

Jiro: Well then who would you Kiss and Married then, besides (YN)? Let's see.

Bakugau: Nrrrgh...I-I rather kiss...kiss...kiss (YN) and marry (YN) as well-DAMN IT!!! 

Mina, Ochaco and Tooru screech with Joy to hear what Bakugau said...

Ochaco/Mina/Tooru: You have a thing with (YN)!

Bakugau: *Blushes* N-No I don't! Shut up you three!

Jiro: Well, it seems what you've been thinking is (YN) all the time, hehe.

Tsuyu: WOW, never thought you actually have feelings, Ribbit.

Bakugau: Sh-Shut the hell up! *blushes more*