Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

After the battle against (YN), Kirashima, Izuku and Bakugau manage to take down (YN) for good...

Kirashima: Phew..! Oh man..that, was tough...

Izuku: I know, who knew we had a battle like this...

Bakugau: ....

Izuku: But...something about his strength and speed...I don't know why, but I'm guessing it's as almost as All Might's...

Kirashima: Oh come on Izuku, you think he can be almost as strong as All Might?! I mean sure that one villain dude name All For One was able to keep up with All Might, but All Might never faced up and still took him down!

Izuku: I know, but this (YN) guy...he seems way different...the fact we don't know what quirk he holds and how strong he can be...think about it, our punches didn't do nothing to him, but then we were able to take him down with our attacks...

Kirashima: I mean yeah...probably lost his guard on that moment, that's how Bakugau was able to sent him flying away as well...

Izuku: O-Oh you right! She did! We need to find him before-

Aizawa: Don't worry, we'll handle it from here.

Izuku: A-Aizawa-Sensei!

Suddenly, Aizawa appeared luckily alongside with other pro heroes as well, Gang Orca, Endeavor, Hawks, Present Mic, Uwabami, Midnight, and Rock Lock, alongside with some officers as well and ambulances too...the pros started helping Izuku and his friends out, some had fatal wounds and some minor wounds...as the pros took Iida, Sero, Kaminari, Momo and Todoroki to the ambulance, Kirashima, Izuku and Bakugau then notice Gran Torino arriving with them...

Izuku: Gran Torino! You're back!

Gran Torino: Yeah, I'm just glad you three are okay. Don't worry, your other friends will be fine, they just need their wounds to be treated back at the hospital.

Kirashima: Y-Yeah, hey where's All Might?? Wasn't he with you when you went after him??

Bakugau: ...and how the hell did the pros know we were here??!

Gran Torino: ...Cause I was the one who called them.

Izuku: W-Wait! You called Aizawa and all of them here??!

Gran Torino: Yeah, but it wasn't my idea to call them at the first place, but I had no choice.

Kirashima: I don't get it...

Izuku: Yeah...you're kinda losing me there...

Bakugau: ...

Gran Torino: ...You see, Toshinori made me to call them.

Izuku: All Might?? But why??

Gran Torino: I wish I like to tell you three, but you might as well get your answers from him. He'll tell you everything. Now go with the others and head back to the city so they can check your wounds.

Izuku, Kirashima and Bakugau were confused at first why Gran Torino had to call Aizawa and the rest of the pros alongside with some reinforcements here, but they have to tell All Might...so the three stares making their way to the ambulances to take them back to the city to the hospital...until Bakugau then something caught her attention...on the river, she witness to see (YN)'s body laying on the river, not moving at all...

Bakugau: O-OI!! (YN)'s body!! It's right there!!

Izuku: What?!

Kirashima: Where!?!