Chp.22

-AUTHOR POV-

-2 HOURS LATER-

Two hours have pass, the ambulance took Izuku and the rest to the hospital to check their wounds, some had bad and some minor wounds...and also they took (YN) as well, knowing he has some bad wounds as well during the fight with All Might...at the hospital, Izuku and the rest had their wounds checked and heal thanks to some nurses and doctors and Recovery Girl as well with her help too...Aizawa as well, knowing he had some bad wounds as well, but he turn out fine at the end....but as for (YN)...his wounds were treated as well...after that, their wounds were already treated, all they had to do is rest...as they did, their parents came by as they heard what happen in the city and their sons and daughters being hurt...Izuku mom came, Bakugau's parents as well, all of their parents came by to check on them and glad they were okay and safe too...meanwhile, in Bakugau's room, Her mother, Mitsuki and her father, Masaru, were with Bakugau as they were both relieved that their daughter is safe...

Mitsuki: I can't believe what happen earlier at the city. Your father and I got a called from your teacher and came as fast as we can.

Masaru: We are both glad that you're okay, honey.

Bakugau: ...Thanks...you don't have to be worried-

Mitsuki: *slaps Bakugau's head from behind* Of course we have the right to be worried young lady!

Bakugau: Damn it you hag!

Masaru: P-Please you two! Calm down. Mitsuki honey, Bakugau, please stay calm just for once.

Suddenly, All Might came in the room...

Bakugau: A-All Might??

All Might: Hello Young Bakugau. Mr. Masaru, Mrs.Mitsuki, a pleasure to meet you two.

Masaru/Mitsuki: Nice to meet you too, All Might.

Mitsuki: How can we help you??

All Might: Well first off, I'm glad to see Bakugau okay and recovered, so that's good...but, may I speak with her in private? It has to do with someone.

Mitsuki: Oh, okay.

Masaru: Okay, rest well sweetie.

Bakugau: I know.

Mitsuki gave Bakugau a kiss on her head as she and her husband walks and leaves the room as All Might closes the door, as he did, he walks over and takes a sit near Bakaugu...

All Might: How are you doing, Bakugau?

Bakugau: I-I'm doing fine...just minor wounds I guess.

All Might: That's good.

Bakugau: So...what is it that you wanted to talk about? Wait! What about (YN)-

All Might: Don't worry. He's fine, he's in another room, got his wounds treated and he's doing okay, so don't worry about him...but that's the reason I wanted to talk to you; about (YN).

Bakugau: Eh..??

All Might: You see...I notice that (YN) somehow...mention you and yet, he seem angry when he said you're name...now tell me...you don't have to do with anything that made him angry and go all out of control and lose his temper...right?

Bakaugu soon stood quiet as she looks down, grabbing free sheets right as she then replies...

Bakugau: ...Y-Yes...I did...and it's not only cause of that...it's was...more of it...

All Might: More of it?

Bakugau: ...(YN)...he was a lost friend...a lost friend of Deku and mines...

All Might: A lost friend??! Yours and Young Midoriyas!?! But how??

Bakugau: I-I know your won't understand it...but...but he was our childhood friend back then...and...and how he is, and that anger he had...is all because of me! I-It was my fault...I did this to him...back when we were kids...I-I bullied him, and teased him a lot of times, cause...cause I was nothing but a spoiled brat! I was blinded with hatred towards him for no god damn reason...I even told him that I never wanted to be friends with him...a-and...and I ruined him...I ruined his life...I ruined his dream...a-and I broke him...th-that's why he ran away from his house...because of me...! Because of me...!

Bakaugu started to shed bit of tears as All Might was shocked to hear Bakugau, about what actually happen to him, and how is this caused of his hatred towards Bakugau...

All Might: ...I have no words what to say about that...but as for now...I understand now...you didn't mean it, didn't you...?

Bakaugu: ....I-I don't know...but I by the looks of it...I was a brat, a stupid brat...all the things he has done for me, he cared about me, and he even looked out for me...and look how I repaired him! Hatred, just hatred...I-I just wish I wanted him...to f-forgive me...if only I had a chance....but I can't...he's in a room, and the doctors won't even let me to talk with him...

All Might: ...Yes you can.

Bakugau: H-Huh???

All Might: The doctors and recovery girl have already treated his wounds...and well...he's awake...but he seems to be quiet all of the sudden...so why not you go talk with him....

Bakugau: ...I-I cant...I mean I want to...but what if he still hates me...

All Might: Don't say that...just talk with him, and say what you have to say...he'll surely understand you...I can feel it..

Bakaugu: .....O-Okay...Okay, I will...

All Might: Good, but are you able to walk?

Bakugau: Yeah...

All Might: Good, come on then.

Bakugau slowly got up from the bed as she walks with All Might...soon they both exit the room as Bakugau's parents got up and was wondering what they were talking about...All Might told Bakugau that she can go and look for (YN) down the hallway in his room while All Might explains her parents what they were talking about...Bakugau soon started walking down the hallway to look for (YN) and she did, she looks through the room from the window...as she can see (YN)...sitting up on the bed, bandages on him, around his forehead, arms, little ones on his nose and cheeks...Bakugau felt nervous at first...but she must do it...so she then opens the door, and enters the room as (YN) notices her coming in...he didn't even bother to react, all he did was stood there as Bakugau enters the room and closes the door...

Bakugau: H-Hey (YN)....

(YN) didn't say nothing...he still stood quiet, and his expression seem to be broken, as if he was a broken teenager, not showing any emotions no more...knowing that he brought his memory back, he was now brought back of being someone of who he is...a broken child and teenager....Bakugau slowly then walks to him as she then grabs a chair, and sits near to him...

Bakugau: H-How are you feeling..??

(YN): .....

Bakugau: P-Please (YN), I'm trying to talk it out with you, can you at least talk to me???

(YN): ....

(YN) stood quiet, as he ignores her, turning his head the other way, not looking at Bakugau....

Bakugau Mind: Wh-What have I done..??! Look at him...h-he's so broken...I can tell...a-and it's my fault...I-I did this to him...

.
.
.
.
Suddenly, Bakugau then started to have her eyes watery, as she started to shed some tears down, as she then quietly started to sob...which somehow...caught (YN)'s attention for some reason...and he says...

(YN): B-Bakugau...???

-END OF CHAPTER 22-