Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 DAY LATER-

After a day against the battle with A Nomu, the students of class 1-A were now able to be sent back to UA after having their wounds healed up. As they did, Bakugau told them that she'll stay at the hospital for a bit to wait on (YN), his wounds were still being treated and yet he'll be able to leave by tonight, Izuku and the others understand her as they head back to UA...as they did, Bakugau waited a bit longer for (YN)...
.
.
.
As hours pass, it was already 9pm of the night, which took a bit longer than unexpectedly didn't knew Bakugau would have to wait that long, but it was worth it, soon (YN) got out from the room as he had the bandages still on the wounds he got treated, one on his whole left arm, the other on his right wrist, another around his forehead, and one little one on the cheek...

Bakugau: Finally, those damn doctors sure took long to treat your wounds....how are you.?

(YN): I'm feeling okay...it's just I can't lift my arms that much, and they told me to rest more.

Bakugau: Hm. Alright then, let's head back already, I'll make you some to eat when we get there.

(YN): Okay.

So, both Bakugau and (YN) both exited the hospital as they started heading over to UA, as they make their way home to UA, Bakugau started eyeing on (YN) for a bit, she kinda blush a little...

-MINUTES LATER-

Minutes later, in UA High, both Bakugau and (YN) arrived in UA as they then arrive at the heights alliance building, soon they entered the living room...

Bakugau: Okay, we're here.

(YN): ...Where's everyone??

Bakugau: Their probably sleeping I guess. Hey, want me to make yours emptying to eat??

(YN): No...I'm not humgry...I'm kinda...sleepy...

Bakugau: Hmm. Okay. But your not sleeping on the sofa, it'll make you feel uncomfortable with those bandages you have.

(YN): So...where I'm sleeping??

.....
.
.
Bakugau then took (YN) down the hallway as she and (YN) soon arrived to her dorm, she open her door as they both entered, she shuts the door close and locks it as she took (YN) to her bed as (YN) sat down on her bed..

(YN): Y-You sure I can sleep here...with you?? Wouldn't Mr.Aizawa get you in trouble??

Bakugau: Don't worry. He won't be coming to check on us until the afternoon.

(YN): Okay.

Bakugau suddenly notice that (YN) has been not feeling comfortable with the shirt the doctors gave him, owning it felt too tight for him and knowing he has a bandaged wrapped around his waist as well...

Bakugau: That shirt too uncomfortable?

(YN): *nods*

Bakugau: Here, let me help you take it off.

(YN) stand on his feet as he slowly raises his arms up as Bakugau helped him take off the shirt, as she does, she then notices (YN)'s body expose infront of her face as she witness to see (YN)'s chest and abs as she blushes a lot and says in her mind...

Bakugau: *Sh-Shit...he's so chiseled and kinda jacked too.* How you feel?

(YN): Better.

Bakugau: Good...Hey, can you...turn around for a bit, I have to change into my sleeping clothes.

(YN): Okay.

(YN) turns around as Bakaugu walks over to her drawer and grabs her sleeping clothes. As she does, she then takes off her shirt, exposing her bra and then her pants, exposing her panties too...as she does, (YN) then slowly turns her head around, to make sure she's done...but she wants yet as (YN) then saw a glimpse of Bakugau's body from behind as he blushes a little...soon Bakugau felt like (YN) was looking at her as she turns her head around, soon (YN) quickly looks back to think he wasn't looking, which he was...Bakugau knew he looked at her behind a bit and seeing her half naked body...but she couldn't get mad at that...knowing that she too saw his full naked body once back then when he showered...so that's even...she then smiled a little somehow and blush too at the same time as she puts on her sleeping clothes...

Bakugau: You can look now.

(YN) slowly turns around...

Bakugau: Okay, let's call it a day.

And so, Bakaugu walked over to her bed as she got on it and lays down, soon (YN) then started to lay down with her...

Bakugau: Well...Goodnight.

(YN): Goodnight.

Bakugau rolls over the other side as she gets some sleep as (YN) lays down completely and places his arm onto his body as he sleeps as well...but suddenly, Bakugau couldn't sleep well now that she has someone like (YN) sleeping in her bed and she doesn't feel comfortable how she's sleeping...so she had no choice...but to snuggle with (YN). As (YN) was already beginning to sleep, he suddenly felt Bakugau's body coming towards him as Bakugau then went under his arm and cuddles with him...

(YN): Uh...

Bakugau: I-I can't sleep right...So I'm guessing...maybe snuggling with you...will make me sleep better...

(YN): *smiles* Hehe, okay.

(YN) got closer to Bakugau as he got more comfortable with her as Bakugau as well, nuzzling her head above (YN)'s chin as she and (YN) soon to start feel more comfortable...

(YN): Goodnight Bakugau.

Bakugau: Night, (YN)

-END OF CHAPTER 18-