One Last Time: 49

LOUIS' POV:

Nothing is going to get better than this. It really won't. The way Harry holds onto me every morning, the way his breath brushes against my chest. The feeling of his hair in my face, to the touch of his hand on my skin. Everything about him made me fall in love, every little piece of him, enchanted me.

It is insane that I'm here, I finally have everything I wanted in life. I didn't have to hide anymore, my life was going just like I dreamed. It's crazy when you think about it, a year ago I would have told you I never imagined my life going anywhere.

Now I hold the love of my life in my arms, I was back with my best friends who made me the happiest in the world. All it took was a year for my life to blossom. It was beautiful and sad, but most of all it was epic.

I would do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything, not even for a split second, because when you love someone, everything suddenly becomes possible. Like you can achieve anything you wished, no one could come between you and the future when you had your person beside you every step of the way.

I wish I could explain my love for the boy beside me, but I can't. It's an extraordinary feeling you can't really describe. When you can't describe your love for someone, that's when you really realize that you love them, that words can't define the things you feel for them.

It's scary of course, falling...almost breathtaking. When they walk into the room, and your eyes dart towards them, even if you don't mean to. When they're in the back of your head at all times.

When all you do is look forward to the next time you hold them again, to feel their lips against yours again, the moment when you see their face after a long day, the relief you feel is god-like.

I never really believed I would feel something like this, something so powerful. Hell, I always said love just wasn't for me, and then Harry waltzed back into my life making me rethink every life choice I ever made.

Harry is my soulmate.

My other half, I guarantee you, I will not be able to live without him. I don't even want to think of a day where I stand six feet above him. Mentally I'd be gone, physically, I'd be paralyzed.

It's terrifying, loving someone like this. Knowing they have the ability to hurt you in a way no one else can, why wouldn't it be terrifying?

God, I loved him, I love him with every bone in my body it hurts. Did I mention that I love him?

Suddenly I felt Harry squirm around the bed, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled, watching him roll over, grunting into the pillow next to him.

"I don't want to get up, " Harry grunted, his face still buried into the pillow. I chuckled at his word, running my nails over his back, making his body relax.

Harry flipped his face over so that he was now facing me, his green eyes were bright making me melt. He laid there, looking into my eyes, not moving. I guess we were both lost in each other's eyes, neither of us moved.

"I love you so much," Harry sighed, making me nod my head in distress.

"You have no idea how much I love you," I grunted, angry at the fact he never really will know how he makes me feel.

Harry smiled, rolling his body back over to me, he pulled me in by my waist, my head leaning onto his chest. He stroked my hair, his other hand on my lower back, stroking me, his touch was soothing.