Home: 24

LOUIS' POV:

I pulled into Harry's driveway, his car was also parked in the driveway. This was weird, we had never met at his place before...

I quickly exited my car, making sure my wrist didn't bend, this shit hurt like hell. I made my way towards his door and stood still. Was I supposed to knock? Or just walk in?

I paced back and forth in front of his door, running my hand through my hair. Why the hell was I nervous? As I reached for the doorbell, the front door swung open. Harry stood at his entrance, a look of distress on his face. His eyes were red and puffy, as his eyes fell onto my bandaged wrist. He stood there, his head tilted, examining my writs, as a sigh came from him.

"Har..?" I asked, his eyes finally looking into mine, tears running down his cheeks. I sighed walking over to him, pulling him into a tight hug.

I held him as he wept into my arms, embracing me tightly. "Har..love..what's wrong?" I asked him, him finally pulling his face from my neck.

He pulled me inside, closing the door behind us, "I thought something bad happened to you...I can't explain it, but I was thinking about you, then I got this gut feeling you were hurt...you didn't answer the phone...I was scared. You scared me." Harry cried to me angrily.

"You were thinking about me?" I said playfully, harry shoved me, annoyed.

"This isn't a joke Lou.."

"Nothing ever goes good for me, and I watch way too many movies! I always think of the worse, I couldn't bare to lose you, not after last night." Harry said placing his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you.."

"I promised you no more running, I'm not going to leave you, not after just getting you."

"I'm right here, I'm okay," I said looking into his green emerald eyes, wiping away his tears.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips. It was a long kiss, we both stayed there in one single kiss, neither of us moving.

After a minute, I pulled away, his head resting on mine, our noses still touching.

"Move in with me," Harry blurted out, both of us pulling away, standing there, Harry's face turning red.

"I...I shouldn't have-"

"I mean...I wanted to say that..just..well.."

"Oh god..I..um.."

"Ignore that..we can pretend that never happened.." Harry said turning away making his way to the living room, I followed behind him.

"Har..?" I asked, trying to see his face, but he would always turn away. After countless times trying to get his attention, I threw him back onto the sofa and saddled his lap.

"Will you stop?"

"I'm trying to say something here!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes." I said looking down at him, a smile forming on his face. "Yes?" He asked shocked,

"Are you kidding me? Of course, I want to move in with you!" I said rushing my lips onto his.

I kissed him passionately, as his hands found my waist. Harry gripped my waist tightly, his hands making my hips move against him. I laughed through the kiss.

"I've never done butt stuff." I blurted out, Harry pulling away bursting out laughing.

"You dick," I said, pulling myself off of him, walking away. He grabbed my hand pushing me back onto the couch, he was now straddling me.