Management: 09

LOUIS' POV:

Waking up, I shifted in the bed seeking Harry's warmth, to my surprise he was still in bed. Reaching over to the nightstand, I grabbed my phone. I quickly sat up, checking all of my notifications.

Shit I had six missed calls from El...I looked over to Harry, he was still sleeping, I didn't want to wake him so I stood up and got changed into a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

I stepped out onto the balcony once again taking out my phone. My finger hovered over Eleanor's contact. What the hell was I going to say, "Oh hey remember that band I was in that completely ruined your life? Yeah well it's all going to happen again."

I cared for her, I always will, but for the last couple of years I just suddenly stopped. People thought that throughout the years I would fall in love with her, and I did. That's the thing I did fall in love with her. Then everything changed one night, that one night that I realized that whatever I felt with Harry was just as real as I felt for her.

She is a great girl and deserves more than what I can give her, especially now that I am no longer in love with her, and having to lie for the past years about my happiness. It's been exhausting having to lie all these years, after all she was just meant to be a beard. A publicity stunt.

"Hello? Louis??" Without realizing I had pressed the button, I quickly took her off speakerphone, bringing my phone up to my ear.

"Hey babe." "Sorry, I know I should've called you back last night, I just had a very hard time last night sorry.."

Memories of last night started slowly playing back in my head just to be interrupted by her voice, "I was worried about you, but I understand, just don't do it again please?"

After a long pause I finally got the courage to say something. "Yeah it won't happen again, I'm sorry." "Don't be sorry babe, It's okay."

After a couple of minutes discussing plans, and when she would be landing in London, I had another call coming through the line. "Hey baby I'll talk to you later yeah? I have another call coming in."

"Sure thing, I'll talk to you later..I Love you." A lump formed in my throat, I hated when she would say that, and I hated lying. I know it would always hurt her when I would never say it back, but I just couldn't say those words unless I mean it. "Yeah later." I said quickly, hanging up the phone.

Looking at my next call I saw her contact name making my day a whole better. A huge smile emerged on my face accepting the call, "Hey Briana" I said awaiting a response, smiling ear to ear.

"Hey Tomlinson, just wanted to call you and see if you wanted to talk to Freddie." "Of course I want to talk to my little man," I said, taking in the view of London.

"Hey daddy" A soft child giggly voice said to me, making my heart grow 10 times bigger. "Ah hey baby, how are you?!"

I always loved talking to Freddie, he was just but a child, but lately he and Briana were the only ones keeping me sane at the moment. After having a long conversation with Freddie, and Briana we all exchanged goodbyes, which I always hated.

I put my phone in my back pocket, looking out into the blue sky, the smell of bread filled the London air. I loved how London looked like in the morning it was calming. Leaning on the ledge of the balcony taking in the view, Harry emerged from the room and into the door frame of the balcony.

I looked over to him, he was still shirtless, he wore black sweatpants that he most likely stole from me , his hair all messy, his green eyes brighter than ever.

He looked prettier than ever. It should be illegal for someone like him to exist, it literally isn't fair.

"Hey," He said to me, smiling, looking me up and down. "You seem happy," He said leaning on the door frame. "I must admit, its cute seeing you be all fatherly." He said with a big smile on his face. "Yeah well, lately Freddie seems to be the only source of my happiness.." I explained to him.

"So, what are we going to tell Management?" He asked, looking over to me. What exactly did he mean by that? "What do you mean?" I asked with a look of confusion on my face, was he talking about last night....why would they need to know that?

"You know about the band? I don't know about you, but I left my contract with our old management. To be honest I'd rather not be stuck with them again." Harry said to me finally walking back into the room, sitting himself on the bed.

"Yeah, I did too. I'd rather much not be with them, but then again do we have any other choice..?" I said following behind him, shutting the balcony door.

"We need to talk to the boys about this." Harry said while looking up to me.

I stood in front of Harry trying to avoid the inevitable, we would eventually have to talk about Zayn.

"What about Zayn?" I asked nervously looking at Harry, trying to figure out his response, but I see Harry quickly turn away from and see his face drop.

There was a pause for a moment, I missed Zayn. He was a vital part of one direction. He was my best friend, and I wish things didn't go the way they did, but shit happened and we fell apart.

Now he's becoming a dad, it's one of the greatest/scariest feelings in the world, and I have yet to reach out to him, honestly I'm just scared of rejection. I'm scared he won't even open my message or even take into acknowledgement about the fact that I really am proud of him.

Thoughts came rushing into my head, a sadness filled my heart up slowly, until to be lit up with the sound of Harry's voice, "I reached out to him, but he's having a kid, let's be honest no one would and should ever have to give that up. "

"Yeah, I know all the joys of fatherhood," I said laughing, placing my hands in my pockets.

Harry stood up, walking over to the mirror, and began to examine himself.

God, everything he was doing made me feel so giddy. Excited, like I gushed about every little word he said, or did. Butterfly's form in my stomach every time we lock eyes. God, I was crushing hard. Last night just kept replaying in my head, It has been the only thing that I have been thinking about all morning.

"I need to clean up, you know?" "Brush my teeth, shower, change?" "Do you have a spare toothbrush?" Harry asked, looking at me through the mirror.

"I did...but I gave them to Niall and Liam last night, I don't have another sorry.." I said to Harry, I'm pretty sure my bright red cheeks gave away the fact that I was completely thrown aback from that question.

Why is it so gross to share a toothbrush, when he literally sucked on me last night?

"You can just use mine..." I said looking at him completely flustered. "Thanks." He said walking over to the washroom.

"You should go and wake them up, we have a lot to talk about," Harry said walking into the washroom.