Washroom: 04

SMUT WARNING!!!
HARRY'S POV:

I quickly made my way to not just any other washroom. His washroom. As creepy as this is, It's his fault for making it happen.

I take a quick look around the bathroom examining the washroom, two or three boxers pooled on the floor, making my hard on grow even more. Taking a look at the ground I noticed white stains. I knew he was dirty but I didn't think he was like this. Not that I'm complaining, it may be gross to you but this only made me even more turned on.

Just the thought of him touching himself sent me over the edge....I had barely noticed when I found myself leaning against the door, palming myself through my pants.

"God, ugh...." I started moaning looking at his boxers. I quickly started unbuckling my pants leaving them to pool at my feet, palming myself faster, creating a scenario in my head.

"Oh Harry, let me help you with that." Louis said palming me through my boxers.

"Oh..Lou, ple...please-" I cried out, Louis smirking, placing one of his arms one the door, while the other tugged at the waistband of my boxers.

I threw my head back in pleasure "Please...touch me Lou", Louis finally pulling down my boxers to my thighs, letting my hard on hit my stomach.

Louis now stroking my entire d*ck slowly said to me, "you don't cum into I tell you to." "Do you understand me?" Hearing him say those words turned me on so badly. I already wanted to cum to the thought of it...

Louis started to stroke faster,"Oh lou..... plea....please don't stop.", I said begging him. "Louis listened, continuing to go faster, stroking all of me, as he removed his hand from against the door he grabbed my chin making me look at him in the eyes.

Louis' hand stroked slowly as it picked up pace, I would thrust my hips to f*ck his hand. I would get too eager and he would always slow down, leaving me tense and way more horny.

"Cum for me, Harry." Louis demanded in his sexy ass voice. This sent me completely over edge leaving me to cum all over my hand but mostly on his carpet.

Reality struck in after my orgasm. I looked at my watch on my wrist. Damn. I had been here way too long. "Stupid Fantasy." I thought, Pulling my boxers and pants back up.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I washed my hands. I fixed my hair, and took a deep breath before finally getting the courage to leave the washroom.

I quickly shut the lights off opening the door in a swift motion. Readjusting my shirt as I shut the door behind me, making it look as if I had got done using the toilet, in case anyone had seen me.

To my surprise, Louis was sitting on his bead scrolling through his phone. His eyes quickly looked over at me. "You okay in there," Louis said laughing, putting his phone in his pocket. My face red as ever as I dried my hands on my t-shirt.

"I hope you didn't mind the mess, If I knew you were going to use mine, I would've cleaned it." Louis said walking over to me, placing his hands in his pockets.

"Believe me Lou, I'm used to it." I said laughing, my smile turning into fear, realizing I had forgotten to clean up my mess off of his rug. My heart began to pound.

Would he realize? What would he think? I was so pissed off with myself. How the hell could I forget about that??! Many thoughts crossed over my mind making my heart drop out of my ass.

"Yeah, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing," Louis said snapping me out of my thoughts. "So....Niall and Liam went to sleep in the two guest rooms... and seeing how I combined the other two into a gym, I kind of don't have other rooms..." Louis explained to me nervously, most likely awaiting disapproval, but I was slowly getting kind of excited about rooming with him again. "I know your place is far, and it's already midnight, and like...So you could sleep in here and I'll take the couch.?" Louis asked, as if he was asking for permission.

My heart flipped, did he not want to room with me? Was this his way of telling me he didn't feel comfortable with me anymore?

"Lou this is your place..I'm not making you sleep on the couch." I said in an obviously annoyed voice. I was upset and offended, I mean he could've said any other options, but no, instead he offered the worst choice of all. As if we hadn't slept in the same bed before.

I walked away, and towards the chair in the corner of his bedroom leaving him stunned and confused by my words., as he turned to follow me.

I sat down crossing my arms across my chest, shooting a very annoyed look at him, whilst he stood awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Did I do something..?" Lou asked, confused, as I responded with a snappy remark, "I mean what, we've been best friends for years now, and suddenly we can't share the bed?" I could tell by the look on his face he was nervous. He did this thing that whenever he was nervous he would rub his thumb and index finger together. I'm not sure why but I would always find it attractive.

"You're right, I'm being stupid..sorry, of course we can this big ass bed." He said trying to laugh it off, walking over to his bed.

He quickly grabbed something from under his pillow and stuffed it in his nightstand, in a fast motion, not allowing me to see what it was.

It made me grow curious, thinking of what very object he so tried to hide from me. Lost in my thoughts trying to figure out what it was, he started to make the bed.