Tease: 22

HARRY'S POV:

I laid on Louis' bed still naked, as he walked over to the washroom to dispose of the condom. Looking up at the ceiling, I worked on catching my breath, as Louis walked back into the room.

"That bad?" Louis asked, acting concerned, hovering over me, still naked. I looked at him, with a annoyed face,

I stood up positioning myself, standing up in front of him, our bodies only inches away from each other.

"Quit being cocky," I said staring down at him, I always loved the height difference between us.

Correction, I am in love with our height differences, I always made sure Louis knew I was way taller than him, rather it be me making fun of how small he was, putting things up on the top shelf on purpose, to leaning on him, I could just never help myself.

"You look so adorable, how are you so small?" I teased him, patting his head.

I laughed as I made my way to his dresser, to find some clothes, making sure Louis had a look at my ass.

"Yeah well this 'small' person just fucked the shit out of you." Louis said with a snug look on his face as I whipped my head around to face him, boxers in my hand.

Louis walked over to me as I stood frozen at his sassy comeback, knowing that I was blushing heavily by now.

He pulled me by my waist, standing on his tiptoes, he placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed him back passionately, as his body pulled away, not allowing for our private parts to touch.

"HEY!" I exclaimed as he pulled away, snatching the boxers out of my hand, "You might want to go commando, just some sweats."

"That's going to hurt later." Louis teased me, sliding the boxers onto himself.

Louis pushed me aside as he rummaged through his dresser finding an outfit. He pulled out an Umbro sports shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Wait, Lou I need to do something today, I don't have any clothes here!"

"Let me wear that shirt, it's the only one you have that is oversized, and it actually fits me." I protested, Louis grunting as he threw the shirt in my face.

Louis grabbed another shirt with a big 'H' printed in the middle of it, also grabbing a pair of sweatpants, and boxers, to which he ultimately threw at my face, before putting on the 'H' shirt.

I chuckled as we slid our clothes on, I faced him, pulling him in by his waist, planting a small kiss on his lips.

Pulling away, still holding his waist, I said to him, "Really a big 'H'?"

"I wore it while performing my album live, it has significance, " Lou teased, walking away from me.

"We haven't talked about your album yet, you know track by track?" I said walking towards the bed, plopping down onto it, wincing at the sensation, but trying to not make it obvious.

"That's on YouTube, and every other music platform" Louis chuckled, as he sat down beside me.

"Love, we both now those are bullshit answers," I said looking at him,

"What is 'Only For The Brave' about?" I asked him, as he tried avoiding my gaze.

Louis stood up, laughing,

"Nope, we aren't having this conversation yet." Louis laughed, walking out of the room, making me roll my eyes following behind him.

We walked into the kitchen, Louis sitting down on one of the bar-stools, as he whipped out his phone. "I'm ordering food, what are you thinking?"

I grunted, walking over to him, taking the phone from his hand. I cupped his face with my hand, looking down at him, "I can't stay, I have to do something today.." I said causing him to pout.

Louis pulled me in, gripping my waist as I stood in between his legs. "Noooo, please don't leave, I barely just got you!!" Louis pouted at me, "I wish I could, but I have to.." I said laughing, leaning down to press a small kiss on his lips.

Louis rejected me, "What is so important that you can't stay?" Louis said gripping my waist tighter.

"I have meetings today, I need to work on a couple of things with my old label, fire a few people," I explained, Louis letting out a big sigh, "Sun please, I'll be back before you know it." I said caressing his cheek, as his bright blue eyes looked into mine.

"Fine, kick ass out there, don't hold back, be ruthless," Louis said, finally pulling me in for a kiss.

After a good two minutes of making out, Louis broke the kiss, and wrapped his legs around my waist tightly.

"I actually have to ask you something.." Louis said looking up at me nervously,

"Are you blushing?" I teased Louis,

"No screw you, I'm not telling you anymore," Louis said, jumping off the bar-stool, pushing me off of him, and storming away.

"Lou, baby I was jokinggg" I dragged behind him. I grabbed his hand, turning him around, as I slowly backed him up against a wall.

Both of my hands leaned against the wall trapping Louis, so that he wouldn't walk away from me,

"Tell me what you wanted," I said smirking down to him, knowing exactly what I was doing, his face began to turn bright red.

"I..I..um..it..was actually..not that important.." Louis stuttered, his eyes moving down to my lips, as he bit his lip.

"Louis?" I asked him, "What..?" Louis said anxiously.

"Don't lie to me." I reprimanded him, causing him to sigh. Louis took in a deep breath, as I examined his face looking for any clues.

I lowered myself down to his ear, "Louis.." I moaned into his ear, making him squirm from under me.

"Fucking hell," Louis said trying to push me away, as I removed one hand from the wall, and wrapped it around his neck.

"I know you like to be in control, I'll stop when you tell me what you want." I teased him, running my thumb over his lips.

"I..I want to.."

"I..just wanted.."

"I wanted to know....I just thought maybe.."

Louis stuttered forming different sentences each time before finishing, "Sweetheart, spit it out." I growled into his mouth, my hand still around his neck.

I knew Louis hated when I would take control, it was his weakness, I would do it every time he would try to hide away from me. It was the only way for me to get what I wanted.

"Dammit!" Louis said, pushing me off of him, in one swift motion I was against the wall, as the tiny boy in front of me looked all distressed.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Louis asked shyly, looking up to me in the most innocent way.

He was nervous to ask me out on a date, after he had just fucked the shit out of me? Only him. Only him.

I laughed, causing Louis to smile awkwardly, "You were scared to ask me on a date?" I cracked up,

"Shut up, I'm really bad at this!" Louis said , walking away all embarrassed, I grabbed his arm turning him around and planted a long kiss on his lips.

Cupping his face, I smiled looking into his gorgeous blue eyes, "I would love to," I said to him smiling bigger than ever.