Bed: 06

HARRY'S POV:

Stroking myself I remained looking at  Louis,who was on his knees, his head tilted to the side watching me moan and groan in pleasure, he was still hard, but he wasn't touching  himself.

Throwing my head back moaning close to the end. Arching my back, as I was about to cum,

"Stop"  Louis said, crawling over to me. His voice startled me, making me stop,  only making me more upset. He distracted me as I was reaching my  f*cking orgasm.

"What the hell Lou?" I said, as my hand  remained in my boxers. "Oh..sorry, I just.. I wanted to do that." He  said removing my hand from my boxers. I was confused and excited...what  exactly did he mean by that?

He grabbed my arm and led  me to his headboard. He sat against it still fully clothed, whilst I  removed my jeans leaving me only in my boxers.

He turned me around, placing me in between his legs, so that my head rested on his chest and lower back leaned on his crotch.

He  ran his hand down the side of my stomach and played with the waistband  on my boxers. "Lou..ple...please..I..I..need to finish," I moaned  begging him. His hand slid under my boxers in a matter of seconds as he  started to jerk me off.

I was in complete and utter  shock. I had only seen him hours before. I had no idea that at the end  of the day this is where I'd be.

Louis quickly took his hand out from my boxers, making me throw my head back in confusion looking up to him. My stomach got butterfly's, and flipped watching him spit into his hands.

He carefully placed his hand in my boxers, jerking off slowly. The wetness made me groan , and pant his name.

I moaned his name over  and over again. His hand took my entire cock, he stroked faster and  faster.  "Oh..Lou don't..please..don't stop," I moaned, thrusting my  hips.

Finally reaching my climax, I let my load explode  all over his hand,after countless times of trying to pull away but he  didn't let me. "

OH LOU....yes..yes!" I moaned loudly in pleasure. My  head thrown back resting on his crotch, eyes close and mouth wide open,  panting faster that I ever have.

After my insane orgasm, his hand remained on my dick, both of us panting. "Thank you.."

"Yeah.." He said removing his hand from inside my boxers. We laid there for a minute. Noticing he was still hard.

I  flipped over my face now in his crotch, palming his crotch, I looked up  at him, as he looked down on me panting. Pulling on the waistband of his sweatpants, making him jump at my touch. "Can I?"

"I want to  help you, like you helped me," I said looking up to him.  "I...Harry..I've never done this." He said looking down at me nervously.  "It isn't that different Lou, it feels the same as if a woman was doing  it." "Physically at least.." I said slipping my hand down his sweatpants.

He quickly took my hand, leaving me confused. He picked himself up letting me remove his sweatpants. I removed them, as he threw  them onto the ground. He pulled me up by my chin to meet his face, "Give  me one sec" He said getting up.

He walked over to the  door as I followed him with my eyes. He locked the door making his way  back to the bed. I stood up and stepped off the bed only to kneel down in front of him. He  looked confused.. "Wait what are you..?" He was taken aback from my  position, I pulled him by his waist ripping his boxers down to his feet,  his hard on hitting his stomach. Taking him in one hand I admired it. 

It was big.  Bigger than I ever expected it to be.  As I slowly started to Stroke  it, I looked at him, but his eyes were closed in pleasure. I began to  stroke faster, licking my lips I licked the tip of him, looking up at  him. He jumped and didn't realize I was going to give him a blowjob.  "You..are you sure..?"he asked genuinely, I laughed while stroking him  slowly.  "100%" I said. Licking my lips again, as I took him into my  mouth.

It of course did not fit in, so whatever didn't fit into my mouth I stroked with my hand.   

LOUIS POV:

Harry's lips were stretched around my cock taking in what he could of me. 

"God...Harry..just like that keep going.."

Harry started to suck faster, making me close. Hearing him gag, I noticed I was pushing his  head. Hearing him gag, I tried to  pull away and stopped pushing his head, but he didn't allow me to. He  grabbed my hand placing it on top of his head signalling me to keep  doing it. So I did, pushing his head more and more, I was about to  explode. "Oh ha..harry!" I'm close... I'm about to cum!"

Harry started to suck  faster and faster, as I pushed his head, making him gag even more,  feeling myself touch the back of his throat making me explode right into  his mouth. 

"Fuck!"

After my orgasm we both stayed there, my cock still inside his mouth.

Harry  finally let me pull away, his face dirty with my cum on the corner of  his lips, tears down his cheek as I watched him swallow. He wipes the  corner of his lips with his thumb, licking it off. "Thank you", he said  standing up. I scoffed. Throwing him onto the bed. Straddling his lap,  while he sat up, holding my waist. "Are you kidding me? Thank You." I said laughing.

I  lowered my face to his, placing my lips on him. His lips were soft. The  kiss was slow. I ran my hands through his hair, our kiss growing more  and more passionate by the second. Our tongues danced together in sync  as if his tongue was sculpted just for mine. I pulled away, "we should  go to bed, we have a long day tomorrow. He agreed as we both slipped  under the sheets.