Conversation: 31

LOUIS POV:

I laid in bed, Harry's head resting on my chest, as he slightly snored. His skin brought me peace, he made me feel safe, I could never ask for anything more.

It had been over a week after everything, we had been busy with a couple of performances, but we had finally arrived home yesterday in time for Harry's movie premier. Everything was peaceful and okay, and I was so proud of him. I was tired of hiding, I wanted to be able to love him whenever, and wherever I pleased too.

I knew it was time to have the conversation. I wanted to be out, I want us to be free, all in. I was ready to spend the rest of my life, with him beside me. There was no backing out now, I needed him, and I was not about to let anything stop me from loving him.

Harry squirmed around, making me chuckle, as he buried his face into my chest, pulling the covers over his head.

"It's freezing Lou.." Harry said pulling me in tightly, I laughed as I embraced him leaving zero space between the two of us. Harry's shivering slowly slowed down, as I wrapped myself around him tightly, stroking his back.

"I love you," Harry proclaimed, as he rested on my chest. "I love you," I said, giving him a tight squeeze.

We fell back to sleep for about two hours, as I awoke finding myself alone in bed. I looked around the room, Harry standing in front of the mirror, with just sweatpants on, as he examined his body, not noticing I was awake.

I quickly got up, rushing towards him, placing my arms around his waist from behind him, "Please don't, you are beautiful Harry," I said, placing small kisses on his back.

Harry turned to face me, as a worried look formed on his face, "No I promise I wasn't..I just noticed this.."

"Has this always been there?" Harry asked, pointing out a spot on his lower rib-cage. A series of moles strung out across his side. "I'm not sure.."

"No..I don't think so.." I said, examining the spot myself. Harry sighed, as I took a moment to look up to him, I could see he was worried. My heart cracked a bit, I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"I'm going to get these checked out after today, just in case," Harry said quickly making his way over to the closet door, as I followed him with my eyes.

"Can I come with you?" I asked, taking out a pair of sweatpants from the dresser, and slipping them on. "I think it's about that time I get checked for all of that, you know genetics and stuff."

Harry slipped on a shirt, walking over to the bed, placing himself onto it. "Yeah, I don't want to do any of that scary stuff alone..." Harry said, as I sat down beside him.

"I think we should also..um.." I stuttered trying to approach a certain conversation. "What?" Harry asked, getting a confused look on his face.

"We should get tested for certain things, as a couple..so we can you know..have a healthy sex life," I suggested.

"You mean for, STDS and HIV?" Harry asked. "Yeah you know, I don't always want to use condoms, plus, a checkup doesn't hurt." I explained to him, it was nice having a serious conversation with him for once, It made me feel normal.

"I think that's a great idea," Harry said, placing a small kiss on my lips, as he started picking himself off the bed. "Wait!" I said pulling him back down.

"Louis!" Harry laughed, as he fell back onto the bed. "Sor..sorry.." I mumbled.

"We need to talk.." I tried stating only to get a sassy response from him, "we are talking," Harry joked.

"Don't tell me you want to break up?" Harry asked, jokingly. "Don't be stupid, why would I want to break up with you, when we just made a decision that would better our future?" I asked, making him roll his eyes.

"Get on with it, love, tell me what you want to talk about?" Harry asked, concerned.

"I was thinking..."

"I think we should.."

"I um..maybe it's time-"

"Sun, will you spit it out already?" Harry teased me. I rolled my eyes, playfully shoving his shoulder making both of us crack up at my awkwardness. How was it that I could have a serious conversation about our sex life, and not this?

"What do you say I be your plus on to the premier?" I asked him, an unamused look formed on his face.

"Are you kidding me? That's what you were nervous about? Louis, I didn't think I had to ask you that, I thought it was common knowledge" Harry joked, as I shook my head, he clearly didn't get what I was trying to say.

"That's not what I meant."

"I meant to ask you, if you were ready for me to be your plus one?"

"In a public place, with paps and fans?"

"You know..both of us..hand in hand..?" I tried explaining to him, Harry still being completely oblivious.

"What are you talking about? Of course we are going to be hand in hand? You are my boyfriend," Harry laughed, as he tried to place a kiss on my lips.

"Oh will you quit being dumb! I'm asking you if you are ready to go exclusive with me!"

"OHHHH" Harry strung out, as I rolled my eyes, he could really be slow sometimes.

"Baby, I thought you'd never ask." Harry said, finally pulling me in for a kiss.

"You know what this means right?" I asked into his mouth.

"You mean do I know we will be breaking the internet for the second time? Yeah I know" Harry growled into my mouth, as he placed small kisses on my neck, making me giggle.

I pushed him off of me playfully, "How should we do it?"

Harry got up, as he reached out his arm to me, I took his hand in mine, as he pulled me in. He placed his arm around my back, holding my hand, as he began to sway.

"Why are we dancing?" I laughed, looking into his green eyes. Harry picked me up, my feet leaving the ground, spinning me around, only to place me down softly, placing a long kiss on my lips.

"That's how we do it," Harry said, placing a kiss on my forehead.