Him:03

3rd POV

Louis led Harry to the living room, They both sat down across one another. Harry looked at him with such love in his eyes, while Louis admired everything about the man sitting across from him.

"So, this is the first time I will be talking about this." "I'm sorry if I get emotional." Louis said, with pain in his voice, his anxiety was going through the roof. Harry looked at him confused, not knowing what to say, "Don't ever apologize for talking, Lou." Louis and Harry exchanging looks Louis noticed how Harry called him "Lou." His old nickname...it struck something. Butterfly's??

After everything Louis looked completely broken. He had never been open up about this to anyone. Not even his own family. He had been holding in all of his explanations and hurt for two year straight. The look on Harry's face after Louis spilled his guts, he looked almost angry.

Harry was upset knowing Louis never tried to reach out to him even after countless times he had always tried. He soon realized this was not about him. It was about Louis, and how he had no one to talk to about this for years. He looked over at Louis, obvious tears forming on his face, which also made Harry start to get emotional.

Harry stood up and walked over to Louis on the couch, he sat down beside him placing a hand on Louis' knee which caused Louis to jump, they both looked at each other, Louis giving in, he rested his head on Harry's shoulder. They stayed there for what felt like hours. Harry started to hum his song "From the dining table." Louis pretended not to notice, but he knew exactly which song it was. The lyrics touched him. "Was this song meant for me?" Louis thought to himself. As Harry reached the part of his song that goes "maybe one day , you'd call me and tell me that you're sorry too." Louis joined. The two began humming in sync, while Harry moved his arm to put it over Louis' shoulder. Harry rubbing his thumb on Louis' arm.

"You listen to my music Lou?" Harry said curiously. "I've always been a fan of you Harold." Louis whispered. Harry laughed. His laugh sent small electric shocks through Louis.

Harry started to hum again, only now Louis immediately picked up the song. "That's my song." Louis said shooting up leaving Harry's arm on his lower back.

Harry, looking into Louis' eyes while his arm was still on Louis back. "I love Always You, don't get me wrong I love the entire album but that one stuck with me the most." Harry said staring back at Louis. Louis was shocked at what Harry said. If only he knew that the song was in way or another about him. "Yeah I don't know what it is about that song, even the fans fell in love with it," Louis explained. "I get it, I mean I understand the lyrics," Harry said assured. "You..You do..?" Louis startled to fiddle with his hands, anxiously awaiting where this conversation was going.

"Yeah I mean, I know who it's meant for..." Harry said, taking his arms away from Louis.

"It's about your girl El." "Innit?" Harry asked for reassurance. Louis and Harry both looked at each other both as nervous and reacting the same from the question.

What was Louis supposed to do? Lie? I mean after all these years, will repeating this same cycle over and over again be good for them? There was no point in denying that there was something definitely going on between that small blue eyed boy, and the tall green eye boy.

They had seen each other in Chile 2 years ago, which inspired the song "Too Young" for Louis. He didn't know why he wrote that song, but after watching a few old interviews between themselves, the song just came to be. He still hadn't even experienced anything...

Sure he had fantasies about people, but never men. Only when he recalls that one best friend that would strike nerves within him that no person had ever made him feel. Louis would think about Harry at the worst times. Especially when he is in bed with his girlfriend, sometimes for a quick second, he pictures Harry's face. He's never given it much thought considering the fact that everyone knows and has most likely pictured Harry Styles RAILING them.

Then it struck him, he was never going to find out unless he tried right?

"No, it isn't about her." Louis said laughing about it, shaking his head, finally smirking at Harry. "well if it isn't about her, then what inspired you?" Harry asked playfully. "A couple of besties," Louis said in a playful voice filled with joy.

Niall and Liam walked into the living room playfully shoving one another. As Harry and Louis turn to them, stopping whatever was about to go between them down.

Niall and Liam turn to look at them, Niall's face was clearly filled with happiness along with Liam who was being so obvious.

"Did you two lovebirds finally talk?" Liam asked, placing his hand on his hips, Louis turned over to look at Harry whose face was obviously blushing. "Yeah we made out" Louis said in such a determined voice. "YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS LIAM." Niall screamed as he and Liam continued arguing.

Louis rolled his eyes at the sight of them being complete idiots, oblivious to the lie he had told.

Louis now was facing Harry, realizing Harry was no longer sitting down. Harry checked his surroundings, looking down at his lower area as if he was keeping something in check. Louis' eyes still on him was very much confused, why was he moving so much?

"I'm going to the washroom" Harry said, not even letting Louis respond, as he left in a hurry.

"That's odd."Louis thought.

Louis joined in on Niall's and Liam's foolish conversation, but couldn't stop wondering about Harry's odd behavior.

"What was he doing?"