Evdokye made some samples for carpets today and they were very beautiful. She have so many ideas and very talented MashAllah. She have good sword fighting skills too.

I told you that I have this feeling that she is very talented.

I know, you said that. It was true. Halime was looking down kinda tensed.

Ok let's go, and don't look at them like this. Maybe if my head hit the pillow I will fall asleep slowly slowly.

I can tell you tales. It will help you fall asleep.

Allah! I remember that Ertugrul who was serious as hell and very ambitious and was used to remain angry. You changed alot, at that time I thought that time will pass and you will become more and more angry man but who thought that Ertugrul Bey will tell her wife tales to help her fall asleep.

You were used to hate that Ertugrul, and I know this. You were always calm and quiet and I was very angry and just wars and everything. Living with that Ertugrul was a really difficult mission. You passed that time.

I was not used to hate that Ertugrul. It was just, that Ertugrul was very strong and scary for me.

I remember you told me about that. I remember your words and you were right. Let's go in, let me make my queen fall asleep.

1 week later in Soğut

Osman apologised and it got normal betweem him and Halime. Ertugrul admitted this thing that Beybolat is kinda trustworthy. Nea told Evdokye that Osman brought her necklace back and stepped in danger because of her and didn't mentioned it to anyone else.

Everything was going good and Ertugrul conducted headquarters and also invited Beybolat and Ilbilge and other Bey of nearby tribes too.

Ertugrul was on a round of Soğut, just looking at things.

Abdul Rehman came

Beyim! Beybolat Bey have arrived with Ilbilge Hatun. Other beys are also coming.

EyVallah Abdul Rehman. Look at the arrangements in the caravansaray. Turgut! Bamsi! Go in caravansaray. I'm coming with Halime. She must be looking at trade.

EyVallah Beyim! EyVallah Ertugrul Bey!

Ertugrul went towards the Pazar and suddenly stopped.

Beybolat Bey was standing with Halime. Ertugrul was not able to listen to what he is saying but he can clearly see Halime laughing and Beybolat too was enjoying her laughs and looking at her. Ertugrul didn't liked it.

Ilbilge Hatun was standing at a distance looking at everything and was throughly enjoying Ertugrul jealousy.

Ilbilge went towards Beybolat and Halime.

Headquarters must be starting. I think so you should go to caravansaray.

Aren't you coming Halime Sultan?

What's my need in everything. I will stay out and look at security and arrangements.

Ilbilge looked around and saw alps attentively giving their duties.

Maybe Soğut don't need more security. She tried to taunt on Halime like you are not that important and all that.

Beybolat noticed her sister tongue and excused from Halime.

They stepped a little forward and saw Ertugrul.

Assalam O Alaikum Ertugrul Bey!

Wa Alaikum Asalam Beybolat Bey! The meeting is going to start soon. Please everyone is waiting. Ertugrul guided him way towards the caravansaray.