Part 46

He slowly pulls my face closer to his. Before I could lean in we get interrupted by the sound of lighting. The worker that worked at the drive in movie told us to leave because they were closing. We leave the place and head home.

Vinne: hey it's raining pretty bad we should just go to my house it's closer.

Y/n: yeah alright.

I'm actually pretty nervous to be going to Vinne's house for the first time, but then again I don't want him to drop me off at my house and he has to drive in this horrible weather. After 30 minutes or so we arrived to his place. He runs out the car and opens the door for me. He took his jacket off so I could use it as an umbrella and we go inside. I looked around the house and it's not what I imagined it would look like. Not in a bad way it's just very different from his style.

Vinne: well this is my house I hope you like it.

Y/n: no I love it thanks for inviting me.

Vinne: no problem, your clothes are soaking wet I have some extra clothes for you.

Y/n: you don't have to.

Vinne: if you wear that you can catch a cold I be right back.

He leaves to get me some extra clothes. I stay by the door I didn't want to get his furniture wet. I'll say I really like this side of Vinne. He's so caring and protective.

Vinne: here you go. Why are you still by the door?

Y/n: oh I didn't want to get your furniture wet.

Vinne: it's ok it's just furniture, if you want you can change in the bathroom it's the first door on the right.

Y/n: ok thank you.

I walk in the bathroom and I see he put a bag in there for my wet clothes. He gave me white shirt and basketball shorts. I put it in and it smells just like him. When I walk out I see Vinne shirtless.

Y/n: oh sorry!

Vinne: it's ok I was just changing clothes.

Y/n: oh ok....I like your house it's very beautiful.

Vinne: thanks, are you hungry or thirsty?

Y/n: no I'm ok.

Vinne: alright want to watch TV?

Y/n: yeah.

We walk to the living room and sit on the couch. During the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about how far away Vinne was. I wanted to be closer to him. I slightly move closer to him but I don't think he noticed. Next thing I know he pulls me closer to him. His hand on my waist and his face close to mine.

Vinne: that's better.

I have butterflies in my stomach. All I want to do right now is kiss him. What if he doesn't want to kiss me back? There's only one way to find out. I turn my head and kiss him. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him passionately. I can feel his smile as I kissed him. He probably wanted me to make the first move. As I kiss him I inserted my tongue and he inserted his. He's so sexy and kissing him made me want him. He grabs my body and puts me on top of him. The kiss was getting so hot I took his shirt off.

Vinne: are you sure?

Y/n: yes....I want you.....all of you...