Part 20

Y/n: drunk uno?

Rae: yeah come on it'd be fun.

Corpse: you know what why not?

I actually never played drunk uno what's the worst that could happened?

Rae: ok corpse truth or dare?

Corpse: dare.

Rae: I dare you to give y/n a hickey!

Everyone giggled.

Corpse: easy until then let someone else go.

Corpse smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. "She said a hickey not a kiss."I say to him. "I know babe let me get warmed up first. He kisses me soft and passionate kinda like our first kiss( don't worry his mic was off). Then he works his way down to my neck. I don't know if it's the alcohol but I feel my body heightened. Every part of my body feels....fucking amazing. I slightly moan as he kissed my neck. While kissing me he grabs my butt. Both of us feel the same way. Then out of nowhere I hear everyone talking and continuing with the game. After me and Corpse finished we join the group. The whole night was basically just us playing uno. Nothing too special. It's now 12:54pm where did the time go? We all logged out and said our goodbyes.

Corpse: that was fun.

Y/n: yeah I'm totally drunk right now ( I said while laughing).

Corpse: me too let's go lay down.

He carried me to his bedroom and placed me on his bed.

Y/n: the night is still young let's go out.

Corpse: that was my plan but I didn't know we would be drinking, we can go out tomorrow.

Y/n: yeah ok.

Corpse: are you ok?

Y/n: (giggles) I'm fine totally ok! Are you ok?

Corpse: yeah I can handle my liquor unlike some people.

Y/n: hey not...not fair.

Corpse: it's ok babe just lay down and get some rest.

Y/n: ok.

Corpse POV:

She hilarious drunk. I bet she won't remember anything tomorrow. I tucked her in bed and cuddled with her. Out of everyone in the world she choose me. I smile to myself. I'm absolutely falling for her. I see her eyes slowly closing. I quietly try to get out of bed but she catches me.

Y/n: no no no don't leave me.

Corpse: I'm just going to the bathroom babe.

Y/n: no no.

Oh she's sleep talking..

Corpse: babe your sleep talking.

Y/n: corpse.... I-

Corpse: shhh babe I'm right here.

Y/n: I-I love you ..... I love you... I want you to love me....

Corpse: WAIT WHAT?