Part 33

Y/n POV:

It's been about a month since the break up. Its been the worst month of my life. Everything reminds me of him. I can still smell his scent on my bed. I don't know how to deal with this. I need to move on and get myself together. Who am I kidding how can I move on? I still love him and I haven't washed my bed covers because of his scent and I still have his jacket that I like to sleep in. I don't know how to do this. It's going to be fine y/n I have friends that helped me. Oh right I forgot to say that Rae, Poki, Sykkuno, and Bretman has been coming over. Being with them is an escape from my heartbreak and lucky for me Bretman is coming over today. *Door Bell* Never mind he's here.

Bretman: hey bitch!

Y/n: hi Bret.

Bretman: ok so I've been thinking and I know how you can move on from Mr. corpse.

Y/n: how?

Bretman: just find you a new man duh.

Y/n: what no.

Bretman: why not?

Y/n: I'm not ready.

Bretman: ugh ok fine how about you go out and have some fun.

Y/n: Mmm it has been a while since I had fun.

Bretman: exactly so Larry is going to this party tonight and you can go with him.

Y/n: how come your not going?

Bretman: I have to go somewhere in the morning and I don't need to be drunk girl. So call Larry and tell him to pick you up.

Y/n: ok fine but you better not-

Bretman: bye!

Y/n: ...leave

And he left. He's idea wasn't bad maybe a party could help me loosen up. I texted Larry to pick me up at 8:00pm. Oh by the way Larry is one of Bretman's friends, he's another influencers like us and I met him about 3 weeks ago. He helps me sometimes too. I'm just glad I have friends that care.

2 hours later I started to get ready. I took my shower, did my makeup, and my hair. I picked out this pink top with a white skirt. Something simple and after that Larry pulls up. I'm kind of nervous but I'm also happy to get out the house.

Larry: hey y/n! How have you been?

Y/n: feeling a lot better actually.

Larry: that's good to hear. Ok so this party is kind of low key it's just a few of us that are coming.

Y/n: ok cool let's go.

We drive for about 25 minutes to the house. It's a beautiful house actually. We pull in and parked. Now my nerves where kicking in. "Come on y/n you got this." I quietly say to myself. Then I walk in. I look around to see people gathered talking, playing games, and eating. It's very chill here and I like the energy.

Larry: everyone this is y/n one of my friends.

Y/n: h-hey

Everyone: hey!

I walked over to some people to talk. Everyone was so nice and I didn't think about Corpse at all. I ate, I drank, and I danced to. I'm having a good time. After all the dancing I stepped outside for some fresh air. I look around and saw someone in the corner alone.