Part 10 RATED R!!!!!!!

Corpse POV:
He- he fucking hit her! My blood was boiling. How could he even think about touching her! All I hear her say was he hit her. My mind went blank. I wanted to find him. So I get up and rush to the door.

Y/n: corpse no!

Corpse: you're telling me he hit you. That fucking piece of shit touched you, and you expect me to just sit here and do nothing?

Y/n: yes I expect you to be here for me. To protect me from people like him. I expect you to trust me. His not worth it. He wants you to get angry and pick a fight with him. If you do that he wins. Just please let it go.

What she said made sense. He's not worth it. She wants me to let it go so I will. I'll do anything to protect her from that piece of shit. So I take a deep breath and try to calm down. I hug her and tell her "You're right, and I do trust you." I pull away from the hug and pull her in to kiss her. I need- no I have to make her mine.

Y/n POV:
He pulls me in for a kiss. I want to make him mine.

Corpse: what was that earlier about making my legs feel like jelly?

I smile and guided him upstairs to my room. I close the door and whispered in his ear "Why don't you let me show you." His eyes light up and I smile. I pin him against my wall and slowly get down on my knees. I slowly unzip his pants. While I pull down his pant I look a him. He stares at me while I do it. Once I got his pants down I see his "friend" poking out of his underwear. I pull his underwear down and jerk him of before I start. "What do you want me to do?"i say in a seductive way. "I want your mouth on my dick." He says while stroking my hair. I smile at him and put my mouth on it. He moans. I go faster and spit all over it. A little later he cums. He moans. "Damn your good" he saids. After that I get up and walk towards my bed and he puts his arms around my waist and whispers "Oh baby we aren't done yet."
He bends me over my bed. He removes my robe and underwear. Then he takes off his shirt. He grabs protection and puts it inside me. I moan. He goes harder and I moan louder. "C-corpse" I moan it felt so good." He kisses my neck and said "I know baby." And goes again. He eventually finished and we both lay down.

Both of us: holy shit!

Y/n: that was better than the first time.

Corpse: yeah you were amazing. Fuck!

Y/n: you were too.

He kisses my forehead and we eventually go to sleep.

The next morning.........

I wake up with the bright daylight on my face. As I move around under the covers I feel Corpse next to me. I smile. He looks so peaceful and I didn't want to wake him up. I slowly get out of bed to take a shower. I look in the mirror to see hickeys. I bite my lip and remember what happened last night. Eventually I get in the shower. As I'm washing my hair I feel an arm my waist. I scream. "AHHHH." I move the soap from my eyes to see Justin! "AHH get the fuck out of here. He doesn't. He stays in the shower trying to touch me. I fought him with little strength I had. He try's to kiss me all over my body, and then..... "

Y/n: AHHHHH!!!

Corpse: shh y/n you had a nightmare it's ok I'm here.

Y/n: corpse? He- he was here it felt so real.

Corpse: it's ok baby I'm here your safe shhh let's go back to sleep. You're fine.

A nightmare? I haven't had a nightmare in years. That was my first nightmare about Justin. It was horrible. I cuddled up with corpse and I feel safe. I don't know what I would do if he wasn't here. I'm just glad I'm not alone. Eventually I fall asleep.