Part 40

After lunch Vinne took me home. It was a lot of traffic so I got home later than I thought. After almost 2 hours of traffic we made it to my house. Vinne stops the car and puts it in park. I didn't leave yet I just stayed in the car. I looked at at him and he looked like he was in deep thought.

Y/n: hey are you ok?

Vinne: no yeah I'm fine.

Y/n: are you sure?

Vinne: well no..... look y/n I want to tell you something.

Y/n: oh alright wassup.

Vinne: I like you, and I like hanging out with you and talking to you. Hanging out with you today made me understand what I was feeling.

Y/n: Vinne-

Vinne: wait before you say anything I just want you to know I don't want to rush things with you. I know you got out of a relationship with someone, and if you want to be just friends that's fine I'll wait for you. I'm willing to wait for you...I just need to do this.

He takes off his seatbelt and slowly moves closer to my face. He was about to kiss me! He looked deeply in my eyes and I looked deeply in his. Maybe this kiss would help me understand my feelings more.

Vinne: can I kiss you?

I nodded my head yes as he came in closer. Then just like that he kissed me. At first I pulled back but I decided to kiss him back. The kiss was very gentle like he wanted to savor it. He put his fingers on my chin to lift my head up. This was amazing. He touch was intoxicating. His scent was very manly. I liked this, I liked this a lot. Eventually he pulls back from the kiss.

Vinne: Wow that made my feelings very clear.

Y/n: Mmm

Vinne: are you ok?

Y/n: Mmm

Why can't I speak. His kiss literally left me speechless. I couldn't say a word.

Vinne: sorry.

Y/n: oh no no it's ok I wanted to kiss you back.

Vinne: you did?

Y/n: yeah and I like you too Vinne, I don't think we should start a relationship right now, but I do want to try something.

Vinne: like what?

Y/n: how about we become friends with benefits or something like that.

Vinne: friends with benefits?

Y/n: yeah just until I get myself together. If you don't want to do it it's fine I just-

Vinne: I'm down for that.

Y/n: you are?

Vinne: yeah basically we can kiss and stuff but we're not a couple seems fine to me.

Y/n: ok great um thanks for lunch today I really enjoyed it.

Vinne: no problem let me walk you to your door.

He gets out the car and opens my door. We walk up to my porch.

Y/n: I'll see you later Vinne.

Vinne: wait before you go.

He spins me around and kisses me passionately.

Vinne: alright then goodnight y/n.

As he walked to his car I get butterflies in my stomach. This feeling reminds me of having a crush on someone and I have a crush on Vinne. He's so gentle and caring. And his lips were just perfect. He's perfect. I love this feeling. Now we're friends with benefits so I can kiss him all I want with no strings attached. Now this is great. As I walk in my house I get a notification on my phone.

      VINNE HACKER WITH NEW GIRLFRIEND?