Part 35

Y/n: hey it's getting late I should find Larry to take me home.

Vinne: oh um alright.....wait before you go give me your phone.

I give him my phone and he puts his number in it.

Vinne: text me so I can save your number.

Y/n: alright.

I texted him and saved the number.

Y/n: thanks for tonight vinne I really appreciate you listening to me.

Vinne: anytime, goodnight y/n.

Y/n: good night.

I walk out the door with a smile on my face. He's so kind. I'm glad I met him. I go upstairs to find Larry and he's with his boyfriend Brady.

Larry: hey you ready to go?

Y/n: yeah.

We leave the house and I can't stop thinking about vinne. Not in a romantic way but in a way that made me smile to myself. Larry drops me off and I go inside my house. As I undress and get ready for bed I go to Instagram. I searched up Vinne and Vinne Hacker pulled up. Wow 2.3 million followers! These pictures he took he looks sexy in them. He's light brown curly hair with his tattoos. Damn! As I'm looking through this Instagram I get a text from him.

Vinne

"Hey you made it home ok?"

"Yeah I did thanks!"

"No problem, so are you busy
on Monday?"

"No why?"

"Wanna grab lunch?"

"Yeah sure what time?"

"Is 12:00pm ok?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Ok great see you Monday!"

"Ok see you soon."

Alright I'm grabbing lunch with vinne. Vinne Hacker! I've read some on his comments and his fans are insane nothing like mine. Yeah I get a few comments of guys and girls trying to shoot there shot with me but it's nothing like vinne's fans. I just have to make sure we do get photographed together. I'm glad I made a new friend today but Corpse is still on my mind when I'm alone. I miss him and I don't know if I could get over him. The fact that vinne is literally streaming with him is crazy. What if Vinne brings me up I don't want corpse to know I'm hanging out with him, but I am single now and I can hang out with whoever I want. It's not that simple though, I tell myself I want to move on but it's so fucking hard too. I still cry about the break up. When I'm in the shower that's when I do my most crying at but he still effects me.

But Vinne that's a different story. I know we just met today but for some reason I have a urge to trust him. I'm pretty sure he just wants to be friends with me but what if I don't want to be friends with him. I don't know yet it's too soon to tell but I'm pretty sure I have a feeling. I don't want to judge the situation too early. I still go to corpse streams to watch him play. I watch other people's videos of him in it. I miss him. I miss his smile, his laugh, even his horrible cooking. But it's over now and I need to accept it and move on.