Part 26

He walks in confidently like he knew I'll be here. I look at corpse and he whispered in my ear "just don't give him the attention he wants we are in a police station we have to be careful." I nodded and ignored Justin. I look at the corner of my eye and I see him talking to the officer I hope it wasn't about me. A few minutes later the officer called my name and I walk over.

Officer: hi y/n so it seems like we can't except your restraining order on Justin Williams.

Y/n: wait why not?

Officer: he just came in and said it was a complete misunderstanding and I'm sorry for your condition.

Y/n: what condition I don't have any.

Officer: well Mr. Williams said you have severe depression and you hallucinate things.

Y/n: Ms. that's not true I promise you can ask my boyfriend over there.

Officer: I'm really sorry y/n I wish I could help. Next in line!

Severe depression? Are you kidding me? The fact that the officer believed him is ridiculous. I walk out the door heavily upset. I just wanted to scream. I let Corpse drive because I'm too upset right now.

Corpse: wait what? He actually said that?

Y/n: he did see babe I knew something like this would happen it's not fair.

Corpse: ok we'll think of something ok?

Y/n: like what?

Corpse: I don't know yet but until then your staying with me.

Y/n: babe you don't have too-

Corpse: no y/n your not safe as long as he's out so let's go to your house and your going to pack your things and we're going to my house.

Y/n: o-ok

We get to my house and pack some of my things. A part of me is happy that Corpse is here for me,but another part of me feels useless. I just don't want be around Justin. After Corpse helps me with my things we head to his house, but before we stop at the gas station to get gas. I waited in the car. While I was waiting I heard a man crying for help. I look inside to see corpse waiting in line. I get out the car and look around. The man desperate cry's stop. I take one more look around and next think I know I get knocked out.

I went into a deep sleep. I slowly wake up. To feel myself in a car. "Corpse?" I say weakly. I get no response. Then I noticed something over my head. It's a bag. I move my hands and feel them tied up. Wait am I in a van? I tried to scream the the driver was blasting music. I shake the bag off and realize I've been..... kidnapped!