Part 36

The next morning....

I woke up around 9:00am and I decided to get up. I normally don't wake up this early but I think I'm going to stream today. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I head downstairs to set up my equipment. I'm just in a mood to stream for hours. I make me a quick breakfast and start streaming.

Y/n: hi guys good morning or afternoon whatever time zone you are in. I decided to stream way earlier than I usually do.

I read the comments and some people wants me to do a Q&A first. I haven't done that in a while so why not?

Y/n: alright I'm seeing a few comments telling me to do a Q&A. Ok first question is "What's the best thing about streaming?" Ok so the best thing is I get to play games for people that enjoys them and I get to be myself with you guys. Alright next question. "Are you dating anyone btw ily." Aw I love you too and no I'm not dating at the moment.

When it comes to fans asking me questions about dating I have to make sure what I'm saying is true. A lot of reporters like to twist up stories and cause drama and my fans now I'm not with that.

After literally 5 hours of streaming different games I get off. As I'm logging out I get a text from Vinne.

                                         Vinne

"Hey nice stream today!"

                                                                     "Thanks."

"I'm getting ready to stream with
sykkuno when I'm done can
I call you?"

                                                                      "Yeah sure."

"Ok great ttyl!"

                                                                         "Alright."

I spend the rest of my time watching my Netflix shows.

Corpse POV:

It's been a month since I seen her. Fuck! I miss her like crazy,but it's for the best. Instead of sitting around I decided to join sykkuno's lobby. It's me, sykkuno, Felix, Jack, and Vinne. Think it's going to be a good stream and it'll keep my mind off y/n, but to be completely honest I still watches her stream. She still looks as gorgeous as ever. I changed my name so when I join she doesn't know it's me. Seeing her smile is definitely worth it and when I lay down I still smell her scent on my bed and I'm actually in bed right now. It give me comfort that her smell is still here. I know I have to move on but I can't it's to damn hard. Anyway a few minutes later I join the lobby with the boys and we started off great. Y/n didn't cross my mind not once. About 2 hours later....

Sykkuno: guys that's was so fun!

Felix: yeah I'm down for another round.

Jack: yeah I can do another.

Corpse: me too

Vinne: ugh guys I can't.

Sykkuno: why not?

Vinne: I promise a friend I'll call her. Actually sykkuno she said she knows you.

Sykkuno: oh really who is she?

Vinne: y/n.

Sykkuno: oh yeah I was just at her house the other day, well have fun.

Vinne: alright bye guys.

D-did he just say what I think he said. Y/n! Is she dating right now? I mean I know we're done but I don't like the idea of someone calling her like that. My blood is boiling but I can't show it I'm streaming. Damn it! How could she just do that I mean she's mine! I know I broke up with her but I don't like this. I just assume that she'll wait for me or something. I mean technically she's single but I still want her, I still love her. How can I fix this? Should I reach out to her or should I just ignore the situation?