Part 21

Corpse POV:

Wait did I hear that correctly? She said she loves me. Me! I didn't know she felt that way. She probably didn't mean it. She drunk you know she doesn't know what she talking about. Right? A part of me is happy that she cares for me so much, but another part of me is worried. What if she really doesn't feel that way and she's just drunk. Yeah she totally said that because she was drunk.
I spent almost the whole night thinking about what she said. "I love you." There's no way she actually meant it, but then again people do say drunk words are sober thoughts. I lay back in the bed to try to get some sleep. It's 3:00am and I'm awake. I stare at the ceiling until my eyes close.

The next morning

Y/n POV:

Ugh my head on fire. This hangover is a real bitch. I walk to the bathroom to look for some Tylenol or something. I check the medicine drawer and I see medicine for corpse. They all look unopened like he hasn't been talking them. Why wouldn't he be taking them? I'll ask him when he wakes up. I take the Tylenol and lay back down. I check my phone and I go to my Instagram DM's. A lot of my fans want me to stream I'll do that today. Oh shit my equipment is at my house. It's fine I'll go by there. I look at corpse and see him slowly getting up.

Corpse: mm good morning babe.

Y/n: good morning how'd you sleep.

Corpse: I could ask you the same question. What do you remember from last night?

Y/n: uh we played truth or dare and you gave me this hickey, and umm that's about it.

Corpse: you don't remember saying anything?

Y/n: uh nope why did I say something embarrassing.

Corpse: no no I was just asking.

Y/n: oh ok. And by the way I need to go to my house.

Corpse: why?

Y/n: I haven't stream in like 4 days my fans want me to stream.

Corpse: just bring your stuff over here.

Y/n: no it's ok I don't want to make it seem like I'm moving in.

Corpse: ok well I'm coming with you.

Y/n: no you don't have to, stay here and get some sleep.

Corpse: but-

Y/n: but nothing I'll be fine.

I put some clothes and grab my keys. I walk over to Corpse and kiss him on the cheek. Then I head out.
I arrived to my house. I walk to the door and unlocked it. I looked around to see if anything happened but it didn't it's looks like it always has. I grab my camera to charge it for a bit. I go upstairs to take a shower. Not going to lie I'm kind of paranoid right now, but it's ok I'm fine. After my shower I put on a hoodie and some shorts. I walk downstairs to my living room to set up my camera , but then I hear a knock on the door. "Coming." I say walking to the door. Justin?

Justin: hey baby you looking sexy as ever.

Y/n: are you drunk?

Justin: maybe a little. Come here and give me a kiss.

Y/n: what no!

He grabs me outside of my door and force himself on me I tried to break free but I couldn't he's too strong. Then he kisses me. I kicked and pushed him but nothing worked. I absolutely froze in fear. I look in the corner of my eyes and saw Corpse.....