Part 24

The teenager asked for y/n, they wanted a picture...

Teenagers: omg are you y/n the streamer?

Y/n: uh yea I am.

Teenager: omg can we pic get a picture with you?

Y/n: of course.

I stepped away to get out the picture.

Teenager: thank you so much. Oh sorry are you on a date or something?

Y/n: uh no this is my.. uh... cousin. We're waiting for our family to come to have dinner.

Teenager: oh ok sorry to interrupt you have a great day!

Y/n: you too.

Y/n POV:

Wow that was my first time getting recognized in public. What an amazing feeling to know that I impacted life's like that. Maybe one day Corpse will know that feeling. We walk into the restaurant and the waiter directed us to the table. It's very fancy in here. Corpse went all out just for me. We sit down and look over the menu and talk. We talked for so long I forgot that we were the only ones here. We talked about our hopes, dreams, and passion.

Corpse: how long do you think you still be a streamer?

Y/n: uh honestly I don't know. I know streaming doesn't last forever but other that streaming I really like to draw. Maybe one day I could become an artist or something.

Corpse: wow I did notice some drawings in your room. Very interesting.

Y/n: yeah what about you?

Corpse: I know I won't be streaming forever but I think I could have a good future with music. I've been making music for so long I don't really see myself doing anything else.

After we talked and ate we headed home. We listen to music all they way home. When we arrived to my house we got out the car and walk in the house. As I walked in I take my heels off. And try to lock the door but Corpse pins me on the door.

Corpse: you think I'm letting you anywhere looking like that?

Y/n: what are you going to do about it?

Corpse: mmmm you'll see.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. We make it up to my room. He closes the door and puts me on the bed.

Corpse: I'm in control today babe, you just lay here and stay pretty.

He kisses me passionately. With his hands all over me. My body feels... radiation. I want him ,I want all of him. He's kisses moved down to my neck. Then he unzips my dress leaving me in my underwear. He pulls away from the kiss and takes off his clothes. I took my birth control so we're good in that department. He flips me over and pulls me up. He pulls down my panties and inserts himself into me. He starts off gentle but eventually he goes roughly. I moan it felt amazing he always knows what to do. "C-Corpse.." I yelled. "Sh babe I know." He says out of breath. After that we finish.

Y/n: wow wonderful as always.

Corpse: you too babe that was amazing.

I lay on his chest. He's amazing. Not just the sex everything. I'm so lucky to have him.

Corpse: y/n I have something to tell you.

Y/n: Mmm what's up.

Corpse: ok um I-

Y/n: hey you know you can tell me anything?

Corpse: yeah of course.

Y/n: ok tell me what's on your mind.

Corpse: I-I um

Y/n: you what?

Corpse: I love you.....

(I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY....I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..... IF I POST A STORY LATER THAN USUAL THATS BECAUSE I GET STUCK BUT DON'T WORRY IM ADDING GREAT THINGS SOON....ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY AND THANK YOU ❤️)