Part 4

He wants to meet me? In person? I mean I'm totally down to hang out with him but this Is'nt what I expected.

It's now 7:20pm and I NEED to get ready. This is my first time meeting him in person I have to make sure I make a good impression. I take a nice bubble bath and shave my legs. Yes shave my legs you never know. I run to my closet to find something cute but comfy. I found this nice light pink dress with flowers on it. "Perfect!" Lastly I do my hair and makeup. "Ok makeup is done now hair." I say rushing around. I think I should keep my hair down. So I brush my hair and curl it. It's now 8:45pm . I quickly spary some perfume on me. I double check just to make sure I had everything. I quickly grab my keys and head out.

9:00pm....

I arrive at Dove Hill on time. Luckly no one was here. I wait in the car and put some lip gloss on and check myself in the car mirror. I look around and see someone sitting on the bench. "That could be Corpse."I say quitely to myself. I get out of the car and walk to the person sitting there. He was the only person there so I just assume it was him.

Y/N: Corpse?

The person slowly gets up and walks up towards me.

Corpse: hey y/n its me

My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't really see him in the dark so he walked up to the light.

Y/N: wait I've seen you before..... in Best Buy.

Corpse: uh yeah I seen you there I wasn't sure but I put two an two together.

Y/N: oh ok uh you look great.

Corpse: no you look great, very pretty.

Y/N: thank you, so uh what did you want to talk about?

Corpse: yeah right um, we've be talking for a while now and um I don't know what these feelings mean but all I know is that I like talking to you and I want the start hanging out more. Like physically. Sorry I don't normally have these feelings but I just thought I should share them with you.

Y/N: wow Corpse I-

Corpse: you don't feel the same .......

Y/N: no no I do I feel the same way. I'm glad you feel the same. Ever since I saw you I felt something. I couldn't explain it but now I know. I'm 22 years old and I'm old enough to know what I want. Yes I like you and I would love you get to know you more, and hang out.

Silent.... complete silent. I look at him and he looks at me. I decided to make the first move so I kissed him. He pulled back. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I say backing up. He pulls my face in and stare at my lips. Next thing I know he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were soft and the kiss got more passionate. I pull him in making sure there no space between us. I put my hands around his shoulders. He cups my face with his hand. A little bit later we both pull back from the kiss to catch our breath.

Both of us: Wow

"Wow literally wow!" That was the best kiss I ever had. He was so gentle. I never felt like this before.

NEXT CHAPTER GETS RATED R!!!!!!!