Part 2

It's the next day I wake up to my alarm going off. "Omg literally shut up." I said in anger as I punch my alarm. I get up and get myself ready for the day. I have to run a few errands by the time I'm done I should be ready for the Among Us game. My first stop is Best Buy I need to buy myself a new camera the one I have isn't as good anymore. I pick up the camera and head to check out. As I'm waiting in line I see this tall wavy hair guy. He had a mask on so I couldn't really see his face all the way. " I'm sorry are you in line?" I ask the stranger. He just shook his head no. I don't know what it is but it's something about that man I just couldn't shake. I notice he had dark brown eyes. He's so beatiutful. He's hair was dark brown and messy. Not messy in a bad way messy as if he ran his fingers through his hair. He couldn't see me blushing through my mask but I was. We stared at each other before the cashier yells out, " Hey Ms. I can take you on register 3". I heard the cashier but I wasn't listening. Then someone tapped my shoulder. "Ms. your up next." Said someone in line. I apologize and quickly pay for the camera and leave. "Gosh what's wrong with me I was literally staring at a guys for no reason ugh I'm such a loser." I say to myself in my car. After I left I finished with my errands and head home.

"Ah it's 6:30pm I still have time to get myself prepared for the stream." I wanted to have all of my equipment ready so when Corpse text me I'll be ready. A  hour pass by and it's 7:30pm.

                             Corpse_Husband✔️

"Hey y/n we're going to start the
game now if your ready I can give
you the code."

                                                           "Ok yeah I'm ready           
                                                    what's the code?"

He gives me the code and I get myself prepared.

Corpse: alright guys I brought someone to fill in for Jack and her name is y/n she streams Among Us too.

Y/n: Uh Hi everyone I'm y/n it's nice to meet you guys and I'm very happy to be playing with all of you.

Everyone introduced themselves. And the game starts.

                                 IMPOSTER
Ok me and Corpse are imposters this round. The first thing I do is find someone follow around so I can say I was with this the whole time. 30 seconds into the game Corpse cuts lights off. I decided to leave Poki and I vented to lights and killed Toast. So I decided to self report.

Everyone: where's the body?

Y/n: it's in electrical I was on my way to lights and I found Toast dead.

Poki: ok I can say it's not y/n I was with her the whole round.

Y/n: yeah

Corpse: ok Sykkuno where did you go after I left you in cafeteria?

Sykkuno: I went to navigation

Rae: did anyone see him other than Corpse?

Everyone: no

Dream: ok so I think it's Sykkuno he's probably hiding in a vent.

Sykkuno: you know what it could be me.

Everyone voted out Sykkuno.

Long story short me and Corpse win and everyone was shook. We play a few more times then I decided to say my goodbyes and log off for the night. " Today was so much fun I hope I can play with them again soon." I say to myself. Just as I was getting for bed I get a text.

                                    Corpse_Husband✔️

"Hey"