Part 19

The next morning.......

I wake up to the smell of bacon. "Mmmm I guess he cooked." I say to myself smiling. I get up out of bed and wash my face and brush my teeth. I throw on one of Corpse's t-shirts and head downstairs. I walk in the kitchen to Corpse without a shirt on and headphones on. I can hear him humming along to the music. Before I approach him I take a moment to analyze him. His body was perfect. I love how his hair just looks good when he wakes up. I can tell I could be falling for him. It's probably too early but we're both adults and life's too short to just be ignoring the signs that I could be falling for him. I walk up to him and hug him from behind.

Corpse: holy shit you scared me.

Y/n: good morning to you too.

Corpse: good morning babe, how'd you sleep.

Y/n: I slept fine what about you did you get any sleep?

Corpse: I actually did I got like 5 hours but that's progress right?

Y/n: of course it is I'm proud of you. Oh by the way I need to stop by my place to get some stuff can you come with me I don't want-

Corpse: Justin to pop up yeah of course I'll come, but before I do you have to try my delicious breakfast first.

After breakfast we head to my house to get a few of my things. Justin wasn't there thank god. After that we head back to Corpse house. I think our little announcement with the group is in about 30 minutes the earlier the better. I honestly just want to get this over with. Corpse sets up his equipment, we told everyone to not stream just for our privacy. I look at his computer and I see everyone logging in. I'm so nervous. Corpse grabs my hand and says "Are you ready?" I nodded. Let's do this!

Corpse: good morning everyone so I'm going to get straight to the point I have something to tell you guys.

Everyone: ok

Corpse: ok me and y/n are sorta ......kinda dating we have been for almost 3 months.

Poki: aw really that's so cute.

Rae: aww.

Toast: I knew it congratulations man.

Everyone had a response except sykkuno. I hope he's ok.

Corpse: yeah thanks guys she's actually right here with me.

Y/n: he-hey guys.

Everyone greets me.

Corpse: where's sykkuno?

Sykkuno: oh um I'm here sorry. Um the girl I was talking about was y/n , but I didn't know that you guys were together, but regardless corpse and y/n you guys are my friends and if you're happy than I'm happy.

Y/n: thanks sykkuno.

Corpse: thanks man.

After we all talked we decided to play uno online. Not regular uno but drunk uno. I brought my laptop so I can play too. I grab a bottle of tequila and Corpse grabs beer. We all laughed and drunk. It was insane. In the middle of playing Rae asked if we wanna play truth or dare....

(HI I HOPE YPU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING JUST LET ME KNOW <3)