Part 22

Corpse POV:

After y/n left I lay back down. Something didn't feel right. I shouldn't have let her leave by herself. I get up and put some clothes on. As I walk downstairs I see that she left her purse, so I grab it so I can give it to her. I grab my keys and drive to her house. I have a bad feeling I don't know what it is but it doesn't feel right. I approach her drive way and see a her car along with a white car. I get out the car and see her kissing him. I see his hands all over her body she's just standing there. Frozen. It looks like she's kissing him back. My blood boils. I walk up to her porch, and push Justin off her.

Corpse: what the hell man?

Justin: aw great your here, me and y/n was kinda busy bro.

Corpse: y/n what's going on, why were you kissing him.

Y/n: I- um

Y/n POV:

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I wanted to push Justin off me but I couldn't. I'm glad Corpse came I don't want to think about what would happened if he didn't. While Justin was kissing me all those painful feelings came back. When he used to hit me then make up after. I couldn't....I couldn't move and that scares the hell out of me. All these emotions overwhelmed me. So I ran. I push them away and ran. I don't know where I was running to but I didn't care. I could hear Corpse calling my name. I didn't look back.

Corpse POV:

She pushed me and ran. I tried running after her but I lost her. I get in my car and drive through the streets looking for her. Why did she let him kiss her? Was it because her old feelings for him came back? I don't know what to think. I have to find her.

I've been driving around for about two hours and still no sign of her. I drive back to her house to see if she went back but no she wasn't there. Where are you y/n? I stop to think. Ok if I was y/n were would I go? Then it hit me. Dove Hill. That's we're meet for the first time and that's where her mom used to take her. I slammed on the gas and drive to Dove hill. As I approach I see a female sitting down on the bench. I parked the car and slowly walk over to her.

Corpse: y/n?

She turned around in shock.

Y/n: corpse? Ho-how did you find me?

Corpse: that doesn't matter. Why did you run away?

Something is off about her. She's usually confident but now she seems more scared.

Y/n: I-

Then she breaks down in tears. I've never seen her cry like this before. I put my arms around her and hug her.

Corpse: it's ok y/n you can talk to me or not talk whatever you prefer.

Y/n: I- I'm sorry he just scares me and I-I try to hide it but I can't. The pain he made me feel was horrible and when he kissed me all those feelings came back. I felt useless and weak and he he-.

Corpse: shh it's ok I'm here ok? I shouldn't have let you leave this morning by yourself.

Y/n: no this isn't your fault it's Justin's fault.

Corpse: it's ok he's not getting near you again. Come on let's go home.

Y/n: o-ok

We get into the car and head back to her place. Justin left so we went inside. I take her to her bed and she fell asleep. Her eyes were puffy from crying. I never want to see her like that again. We have to lock Justin up. Tomorrow I'll go to the police station and filed a restraining order. I have to....no I will protect her because I love her....