Part 7

Incoming call from Corpse.......

I stare at phone. Should I answer? No he left. I'm not going to answer. I stare at my phone as I let his call go through. He calls me again. "Seriously?" What does he want. I decided to turn my phone off and try to sleep.

Corpse POV:
I'm such an idiot. She's never going to forgive me. After that amazing night we had I stayed up while she was sleep. I stare at her beautiful face and kiss her forehead. "You can do so much better than me, you don't want a guy with fucked up problems". I say while stroking her hair. Then I left. It's for the best. Once she finds out how screwed up I am she'll leave me anyway. I quietly grab my things and leave. As I'm going home I can't stop thinking about her and the night we had. Whatever it's over now. So I went home and went to sleep.

It's the next day and I already miss her. Waking up to her in my arms would have been the best thing. I check my phone to see miss calls and text from her. I didn't respond. "It's for the best." Later that day Sykkuno asked if I could join his Among Us lobby. I told him I'm busy. I couldn't face her. Then I get a notification on my phone. "She's streaming?" I say as I go to her twitch page. "Damn she's beautiful." I noticed how she has eye bags she must've gotten no sleep because of me. Then I noticed her hickeys. I smile. She tells her stream that she burned herself while doing her hair. I giggle a little. I thought she was going to see that I was in here but she didn't. Maybe she didn't see me. I watch her whole stream. After she logged out I hesitated to call her. " No she's probably busy." I knew she wasn't busy I just told myself that to make me feel better. Maybe I could call her. To tell her how this was a mistake, but what if she agrees and I'll never see her again. It's better than sitting around doing nothing. Around midnight I call her. The first call she didn't answer. The second call she didn't answer. "She's probably sleeping I'll try again tomorrow."