Part 41

The paparazzi posted a video of me and Vinne! I clicked on the video and it's me and Vinne laughing and eating. The paparazzi took this way out of line. He edited the video to make it seem like we were dating. Oh my gosh why is this happening? I read the comments and everyone was actually happy for us. I see a lot of comments like "omg they're so cute" or "I really like them together." This is ridiculous we're not dating. We just kissed. Yeah the kiss was absolutely amazing and he was wonderful but we're not dating. Having lunch with him today made my feelings clear and when he kissed me they made it even more clear. I like him. I actually have a crush on him. I mean can you blame me he's absolutely perfect. His hair, his scent, his style, his lips oh my gosh I wonder what he's like in bed. Wait why did I say that? Anyway I need to stream to tell my fans the truth.

I go upstairs to change into some more comfortable. As I'm going through my drawer I see Corpse's shirt. It was the shirt I wore when we first sleep together. It's bringing back memories. I move the shirt aside and wear this pain black shirt. I go back downstairs to set up my stream.

Y/n: ok hey everyone I came on here to clear up the rumors that just came out about me and Vinne. Ok so me and him are friends 100% the paparazzi took that video way out of context. We were just eating lunch as friends. Ok? So please don't believe everything you see online most of it isn't true.

Corpse POV:

Wow she couldn't even talk to me. She just walked away. Maybe I shouldn't have just shown up at her house, but I'm not giving up on her! I realize breaking up with her was a huge mistake and if I can't protect her then I'll try everyday to. I don't care how long it takes. I have to get her to here me out at least. I pull out my phone and as I was about to text y/n I see a video. "Vinne Hacker and his new girlfriend?" Oh ok good he has a girlfriend one less thing I have to worry about. I clicked on the video to see the girl and it's....Y/n! In the video they were laughing and being touchy. I go through the comments and everyone is supporting this! What the actual hell she dating him? There's no way I have to here it from her. I ran downstairs and grab my keys. I get in the car and speed to her house. There's no way this is actually happening. I have to hear her side!