Part 48

The next morning....

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I look around the room and remember what happened last night. I smile to myself. As I get out the bed I noticed that I was wearing a t-shirt. I'm pretty sure I went to bed naked he must of put it on for me. I go in the bathroom to freshen up and I head to the kitchen.

Vinne: good morning y/n.

Y/n: good morning.

Vinne: I hope you're hungry because I'm making breakfast.

Y/n: yeah it smells good.

I walk up to Vinne and hug him from behind. I don't know why I did it just felt right.

Vinne: hey what time do you want me to drop you off?

Y/n: it doesn't matter I didn't have plans today.

Vinne: yeah me either, I guess you can stay here and I'll drop you off whenever you want.

Y/n: alright sounds good.

We ate breakfast and he's actually a really good cook. Everything tasted amazing. After that I get in the shower to wash my hair it was very oily. I get in the shower and start washing myself. I washed my hair and body. As I'm washing my hair I hear something in the background. I could see because I had shampoo in my face.

Y/n: Vinne is that you?

Vinne: hey yeah it's me.

Y/n: geez you scared me.

Vinne: sorry I just wanted to make sure you were ok.

Y/n: in the shower? I'm naked Vinne.

Vinne: I know I can leave if you want.

Y/n: fine you can stay.

Vinne: good.

He spun me around and kiss me. I can't get enough of him. He kisses me while touching all over my body. His hands find their way to my butt and he squeezed it. I run my fingers though his hair. I smile to myself. I really like him. His fingers found their way inside of me. I moan loudly still not breaking the kiss. He bites my lips and he moans a little. He picks me up and pins me on the shower walls. He kisses my neck and I moan loudly. He puts me down and kisses me from my neck down. He kisses my vagina area and he inserted his tongue. I gripped his head because it felt so good. He stops and we get out the shower.

After 3 or 4 hours I decided to let Vinne take me home. Not because I didn't want to be there I just felt like being in my own bed.

Y/n: thanks for the ride.

Vinne: no problem, are you sure you have to leave?

Y/n: yes I want to stream.

Vinne: ugh alright.

He gave me a quick kiss and I get out the car.

Y/n: you can drive away now.

Vinne: not until I see you walk in.

Y/n: haha alright bye!

Vinne: ha bye.

I walk in and he drives off. Wow he's amazing and I had fun with him too. When I get in the house I see a note under the door.

"Hey y/n it's corpse I came over yesterday but you were home. I was wondering if we could sit down and talk, just to clear the air between us. If you see this you can come over or I can come over just let me know and text or call me when you see this."
-Corpse

Damn it I completely forgot about corpse. I was with Vinne the whole time it passed my mind. I hope he isn't mad at me. I quickly grab my phone to call him.

Corpse: hello?

Y/n: hey corpse I got your note.

Corpse: alright good how are you.

Y/n: I'm good how are you?

Corpse: I'm alright but I do want to talk soon if that's ok?

Y/n: of course, you want me to come come over?

Corpse: yeah you can.

Y/n: ok I'm on the way now.

Corpse: alright see you soon.

Y/n: ok.

How could I possibly forget about corpse. I mean I was busy with Vinne but that's still not an excuse. I have to be honest with both of them before I ruin things with both of them. I drive to his house and seeing his house brought back so many good memories. I walk up to the door and he opens the door.

Corpse: hey y/n come in.