。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22- ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇꜱ

Start from the beginning

"..What do you w-want Dabi?" You yelp, the heat of the flames from behind you almost burning your skin. It already sparked onto your uniform, causing a corner of the sleeve to tear off and join the fire. 

He looks at you in the eyes, his smile never faltering. He seemed intrigued by the question, as if he wanted you to ask it. 

"Well, someone I know wanted me to take you.. so here I am." He speaks in a mature, professional tone, inching closer to your disturbed presence. You shudder, glaring daggers into him. 

"Hm.. Tell t-this person n-no then! I'm not going with y-you!" You scream, hoping someone from inside would save you. Bring Bakugou or Kamanari out for all you cared. You just needed some backup. 

Touya scoffs, frowning carelessly. 

"You think it's that easy? If I could, I would. But this 'stranger' is dangerous. Probably more than me, which says a lot." He chuckles, as if you and him were having a normal conversation. You hold your breath, seeing the grey smoke flying into the air, moving away from the light blue flames lighting up the nature. 

How have no one seen what's happening yet?!

"What made you like this?" You whimper, not understanding the male's sudden villainess actions. He rolls his eyes, still creeping towards you. 

"Now, now, now, I'm busy, let's not get into personal background." He hisses, his eyes resembling sharp daggers. Even if you didn't know what time it was, you understood it was still early in the dare, meaning no one would be searching for you right now. 

That means you were alone, handling this familiar villain on your own. 

The crowd hollers, some tumbling to the ground. 

"Oh yeah, that was hilarious!" One of the voices shout, being quickly muffled by others agreeing. Shoto didn't laugh though. He was already in his own mind whenever you left the room. Though, what someone says next instantly snaps him out of his trance. 

"Hey.. does anyone smell burning?" 

He's here. 

His head shoots up, noticing how everyone else was joining in, smelling for a certain burning odor. 

"Oh yeah.. I do." Mina agrees, closing off her nostrils with her fingers. Todoroki almost shudders, worried that they would find Dabi before he could 'bring Y/N to safety'. 

He needed to make up an excuse, and fast. 

As the Canadian-haired male opens his mouth to object, Denki immediately stands up, face it shock.

"MY POPCORN!" He squeals nervously, running to the nearby kitchen as the students burst out laughing once again. 

Todoroki breaths exhales a sigh he didn't know he was holding, before noticing the primary colored flames rising above the window. 

"Who's 'the stranger'? Do I know them? What are you guys planning to do with me?!" You ramble, causing the older man to roll his eyes in annoyance. He couldn't handle the horrified ruckus you were creating any longer. He just wanted to end this forced capture quickly.