Ana, please calm down.

Ilbilge came in.

Ertugrul Bey! I will be precise and not take much time. As you are Uç Bey and my tribe lies in your areas so it's your duty to choose a bey for my tribe until my brother don't come. Tribe matters are stuck and I can't even trust myself in these matters.

Ilbilge Hatun! Make anyone the bey of the tribe. The one on which you have trust.

I have trust on no one. Ilbilge rolled her eyes and repeated. No one. If you have a trustworthy person in your sight tell me.

In this case, if you trust me. Artuk Bey who is my vice, he will look at your matters. Gunduz! Write a statement on a cloth on which write that Artuk Bey will look at matters of Umuroglu Tribe until Ilbilge Hatun brother don't come. I will send Artuk Bey to your tribe after he completes his works in tribe.

Beyim!!!

Tent doors opened and Turgut and Abdul Rehman came in holding injured Savçi.

SAVÇI!!!!! Halime ran towards him and everyone followed her too.

Halime placed her hand on Savçi's face and moved his hairs from his eyes.

What happened to you my son? Who did this with you??

Ana! I'm fine.

Lets take him inside. Bandage him. He is bleeding too much.

After some time

Halime had tears in her eyes and was looking at Savçi.

He need rest Halime Hatun.

Hmmmmm. I'm going give me some time Artuk Bey. 

Artuk Bey went out.

Artuk Bey! how is Savçi's condition?

Savçi is good. His arm need some rest. He is sleeping. Halime Hatun is with him.

Turgut! Bring that man inside who brought Savçi back to tribe.

Halime came out of Savçi tent but no one really noticed her. She had tears and anger. That man entered too.

Ilbilge looked back.

Brother???

That man looked at Ilbilge. My sister!!
Ertugrul Bey, he is my elder brother.

I'm Beybolat. Son of Umur Bey. Brother of Ilbilge Hatun.

Ertugrul suddenly got a little shock but didn't took a lot of time to realise this thing that yeah they are siblings.

Thank you Beybolat Bey for bringing my sons back.

No problem Ertugrul Bey. They both are really brave and in such a young age they fought very well. I was shocked.

Halime was in sudden shock but not really shocked. She stepped forward and looked at Osman. Everyone noticed her.

Ana!!???

Stay away Osman. You threw your brother in danger. Can you even imagine how worried we were. Why you left the tribe without telling anyone. Why you went in the forests? Savçi life was in danger. If Beybolat bey would have not came on time then can you even think that what could have happened with you too?

Calm down Halime. It's alright.

How can I calm down Ertugrul? How? We stopped them once but still he went then, again but he still went outside and now the third time. You know enemies are everywhere. I warned you Osman! I warned each one of you and even your baba ordered this thing that you will not leave the tribe but still you didn't obeyed his orders and went out and to save you, Savçi went after you too. Do you think that everything happening is a joke? We are surrounded by enemies. You can't even imagine how scared we are. For you, for each and every petson of the tribe! They attacked our people and they attacked me too. My wound is still fresh. You didn't even got lesson after that. Go inside and look at your injured brother. He was continuously saying, "Ana don't get angry on Osman he did a mistake, he will understand". Now! Think about your mistake Osman because that's what you can do now. You deserved this anger for what you did. I told you to not make me angry but you did it again. Last time I forgave you but not this time.