7 | 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

Start from the beginning

I laugh at his very stupid statement. "Have you never heard of the animal kingdom?"

"Have you never heard of the jet black wings?" I roll my eyes.

Multiple people keep going on about this 'Jet Black Wings' thing. Once I find who started it I swear I'll-

An arm wrapped around my waste as a car sped through the school crosswalk. I let out a gasp as I continuously think about the fact that I could've been killed if it wasn't for...Sango?

"Don't think it was your fault, you were paying attention. It's that stupid drivers fault for not following the speed limit. You're safe now, let's continue to the school so you can show us where to go." Sango unwraps her arms around my waist.

"Thank you, Sango!" Kosuke puts a hand on my shoulder as we continue walking to the school in silence.

•~•

I sat comfortably in my seat as we all waited for the transfer student to walk through the door. I was excited, I love when we get new classmates, well I guess. Something new in the classroom than the same old people.

The teacher was rambling on about math while I patiently waited to see which new classmate would enter the door. I'm not sure if it would be Sango or Kosuke. They don't allow siblings in the same class. Transfer students come in all the time, but they never let them into our class because they think our class already has too much people. Hopefully I get either Kosuke or Sango.

The teacher walks over to the door and slides it open, she motions for the person to come in. The figure makes its way into the room as multiple girls start to whisper. It was Kosuke!

"Kosuke!" I whisper yell, I smile and wave.

"you know him?" Killua asks, his chin laying in his hand.

I nod. "I met him walking to school. He lives right nexts to me, he's a very nice and funny guy. His sister is very nice too! She doesn't show it tho, she saved my life this morning."

Confusion forms on Killua's face. "How so?"

"I almost got hit by a car because they weren't following the speed limits. Thankfully Sango was quick enough to pull me out the way." I say as I think about the girl.

I smile to myself, knowing I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.

Kosuke clears his throat and writes his name on the chalkboard.

K
o
s
u
k
e

A
s
a
h
i

"My name is Kosuke Asahi and I am very excited to meet all of you." He sounds more formal than this morning. Maybe it's because he was with his sister and one other person.

"Do you have any interests, Kosuke? Any hobbies you'd like to share?" The teacher smiles as she sits back down at her desk.

"I'm really into sports like my sister, I also like video games. That's all." He pulls a hair out the way of his face.

"You can sit down next to Hana, Hana please raise your hand."

The strawberry blonde girl with orange eyes, the one everyone adored, raised her hand from the front of the class. There was an empty seat next to her. Everyone loves Hana, she's such a sweetheart. She gets all the men, sometimes she's able to pull some girls. They all adore her, but for some reason she upsets me. Her face upsets me, her annoying voice and super kind nature upsets me. I don't know what it is, I don't know why I hate her so much.