。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20- ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ ᴘᴛ. 2

Start from the beginning

The green-haired one grumbles, entering the large, packed cafeteria filled with hungry students. He scans around, noticing an angry seeming teen munching on his lunch. 

Perfect. Just who I needed.  

He forces on a innocent smile, and walks over to Bakugou. 

"Hey Kaachan! Could you come with me for a moment? I need some help with the.. homework!" He pouts, earning a few confused glances from others. Though everyone, including Izuku, thought Anger Issues would only flip him off and continue eating, he nodded aggravated. 

It was as if he understood what the green-devil wanted to 'chat' about. 

'Kaachan' follows the male into the hallway, not noticing his strange giddiness embracing around Izuku. Turning a corner, the angered one puffs as he begins seeing how sterner Midoriya seemed father away from people. 

"Tsk, what are we doing nerd?" He snaps, examining the blankness around him. Izuku only laughs, hiking more faster. 

"Well Kaachan.." He starts, eyeing the disturbed teen behind him. "...I wanted to ask you something." 

Suddenly, Izuku opens a closet, throwing Bakugou in. The angered male lets out a squeak, his presence landing on the tile, hard. The broccoli-haired one chuckles, entering after him. 

"What the he-" 

"Oh Kaachan, don't be so surprised!" He yelps, gazing at the male's intense confusion. The teen glares up, not noticing the same Deku as before. The weak, anxious one. 

Now he was stronger, and more crazy. 

Quickly, Bakugou stands up, cracking his knuckles. Slight red liquid poured out of his lip, though he didn't care. 

"Why am I here?" He growls, shooting eye-daggers into him. Izuku clicks his tongue, quite disappointed with the male's dumb actions. 

"I want you to guess!" He sings, clapping his hands together happily. Bakugou raises an eyebrow, growling to himself. He thinks for a moment, before delivering a small, evil smirk. 

"Oh.. You're refereeing to Y/N ignoring you right?" He grins maliciously, confidence written all over his face. Deku returns the smile, which seemed more forced than before. 

It was obvious Katsuki's teasing was getting to him. 

"Ding, ding, ding!" He almost yells, gritting his teeth in a horrifying manner. He takes a baby step towards Bakugou, causing him to flinch slightly. Deku almost laughs at the male's response. 

"Wait a minute.." He begins, scanning the large closet in a mocking tone. "Are you.. scared of me?" He chuckles, his emerald green eyes shining in insanity. Katsuki shudders unknowingly, a offended expression lacing his face. 

"O-Oh course not, idiot!" He stammers, swearing to himself for stuttering. Deku pouts, a bit of phony sympathy showing in his pupils. 

"That's so funny because, I've been scared of you for so long, but after I met Y/N.. It feels like a boost of confidence just weld up inside of me!" He rambles, slowly creeping towards the male.