He was used to live in Kulucahisar but ran away as he was a spy of my father in that castle. He came to meet my father many days ago and my father gave him something that was said to remain as a secret between them. Tekfur of that castle and my father never had good relationships. He always wanted to kill my father for his cause. That man who ran away have two daughters and the soldiers of Kulucahisar Castle are behind him to catch him.

Before dying my father told me that he have a very big secret which will help you to end enemies from these lands. He wanted Ertugrul Bey to find that man and his daughters and save them. He said that Ertugrul Bey will only find them in forests. I don't really know what that means. My father always wanted peace on these lands and he always worked for bringing peace. Before dying his last wish was to keep this peace on these lands. Help us Halime Hatun, find them! Tell Ertugrul bey, I cannot trust anyone else then you.

Don't worry Princess Irene. We are here with you. We will rescue them. Ertugrul Bey will get a way out of these problems. Trust us and please do not worry about anything. We are your family, you can come to our tribe anytime you want and Mara you too consider us as your family. Don't fear about anything.

Thank you Halime Hatun! Thank you Halime Hatun!

On the way back to tribe

Ertugrul was going back from Lefke Castle when he heard some weird noises. He looked around but no one was there. Everyone got attentive. All of a sudden an arrow came which hit Halime on her arm.

HALIME!!!! ANA!!!!! It's a trap Turgut, get ready my alps!

Everyone got off their horses and got low. Nothing else happened. Everyone got up and looked around.

Turgut! Gunduz! Spread around, find out who was that. Go after that man!

As you order Bey!! HURRY UP alps!!

Everyone got spread in area. It was an open area but still that person ran away before coming in anyone's sight.

Are you okay Halime?

I'm fine!!

There is no one Bey! He ran away

We can't stay here! He have to move. Lit some fire, we have to bandage this wound.

This area is not safe Ertugrul. We should reach to Soğut. Get the arrow out at once.

Are you sure Halime?

Yes I'm sure Ertugrul.

Ertugrul took Halime dagger from her belt and put it in her mouth.

I'm doing it, you have to stay strong. It will hurt.

Halime noded her head.

Hold my arm, it will help to bear the pain.

Bismillah!! Ya Shafi.

Ertugrul pulled the arrow out. Halime was in pain. She was holding Ertugrul arm very hardly to bear the pain.

Ertugrul took a clean cloth from his horse bag and wrapped it around Halime arm to stop the blood.

Let's go towards Soğut now! Let's go!

Soğut

Halime got her wound bandaged.

Umur Bey! Our guest traders! Now my wife! They are indirectly attacking me. This time I was present there too but still he ran away.

Beyim very sad to say this but our lands isn't safe anymore.

Everyone got sad after this statement of Turgut.

Ertugrul Bey! I want to inform you something very important too. Princess Irene told me this.

What is that Halime?

Halime explained the whole thing to everyone. Everyone was shocked and confused.

She said in order to bring peace back to our lands and to finish our enemies, we have to find that because they know a very big secret!

Ertugrul Bey! This feels alot too complicated. We have to find that man and his daughters!

Turgut! This is your duty! Find them. Look everywhere. Every inch of world.

Irene said this thing too that we should keep them safe and away from everyone eyes and no one should know that we saved them. This was her father's last words.

But how can we recognise them?

Hafsa sister, Irene said that the man name is Teokles. She very surely said this thing that we will find them in forests. I don't know what she meant by this but she was very sure about this his father told her this thing.

Hmm... this thing too have a hidden meaning. Let's hope we'll find them before anything else bad happens. Let's get to our works. Halime rest a little bit.

No I'm fine. I should get back to tribe.

You can't! Instead of Gunduz and Turgut no one else can exit or enter Soğut. We all will stay here because danger is everywhere and danger is waiting for us to leave our places. The moment we will move, they will attack us. Gunduz! Go back to tribe and make sure that everything and everyone is safe and secure. Tell Aykiz, Savçi, Aybars, Aslihan, and Osman to stay together and obey Artuk Bey orders and come back before sunset. Turgut! Leave with some alps to find that man and his daughters. Be careful and stay safe.