"Mhm" she moaned loudly as his other hand went behind her and pulled down the zipper of the dress. His tongue licked and sucked on her jawline as she could feel her panties dampen.

"Theo" she moaned again as he completely pulled the dress off her and groaned seeing her body adorned in a red lace bra and panties.

"Fuck" he cursed under his breath before attacking her hardened nipples with his mouth over the material. He sucked a bit making her whimper and shiver in need.

His mouth travelled to her shoulder as he placed a small kiss there before clasping the strap of the bra between his teeth and pulling it away from her. The bra snapped open as Inez gasped in shock and tried to cover herself.

Theo intertwined their fingers and pinned her hands beside her head as his mouth lowered to her now hardened peak, without any cloth barrier this time.

She jolted on the as his lips met her nipples and tried to wiggle out but Theo put his weight on her lower body, his hard-on pressing against her centre.

He kissed her lips softly "Calm down and tell me to stop if you don't want me to continue" his voice came out raspy with his pupils dilated to an almost unrecognizable dark blue as Inez nodded.

He took that as a cue to continue as his mouth latched to her breasts again and sucked on nipples. He took it between his teeth as his tongue swirled over it.

"God!" Inez cried out in intense pleasure as her hands threaded through his dark hair. He left it with a pop before leaving multiple hickeys on her breasts. His hands travelled lower and lower and disappeared in her panties.

She shrieked loudly as he thrusted a finger inside her without any warnings and pulled his head out to stare at her teary silver eyes.

"Beautiful" he commented as he thrusted harshly, the sound of his finger lapping with her juices reverberated throughout the room "Do I really make you this wet, little one?" he questioned all the while maintaining an eye contact with her.

She whimpered as his thumb traced her clit and his another finger entered her "Theo!" she screamed breathlessly with her mouth agape as she gripped on his shoulders for support.

"Answer me" he commanded while pumping in and out of her at a relentless pace.

"Yes! Yes, you do!" she cried out shamelessly as she bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut. But his pace didn't slow down, his mouth dipped near her ear as he let out a deep chuckle.

"So cute" he muttered, his breath fanning beside her face as his muscles contracted against his fingers. Her body shook in intense pleasure as her core heated up and she let go of her orgasm while breathing heavily.

"Did I say that you could cum?" she heard him saying as her eyes snapped open and she looked at him with wide eyes while smirked at her.

"Punishment" he muttered as she trembled in anticipation.

"What do you mea-"

He quickly pulled away from her and took out his hands in the process. He licked the juices off his fingers and hummed in content while Inez blushed intensely and looked away.

He unbuttoned his shirt and then his pants all the staring at her body with a sharp gaze. He threw his clothes away and just sat there with a tent forming on his boxers.

His hands went up to her breasts as he cupped them gently but squished them roughly "These are perfect".

Inez whimpered at the force as he kissed her stomach and started going lower "Theo" she whispered as his tongue darted to her bellybutton.