You go on Your First Date

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? Is that a problem?"

"No! I think that's really cool! Having two dads sounds awesome." It was weird having someone like you even though you had two dads. Lots of people out there had tried to bully you for it, but you didn't accept their crap. Usually you would sucker punch them for it.

"Heh...thanks." You nudged his arm. The sweet moment was ruined when a strange man with shaggy black hair and a fake black mustache caught up with the two of you on his bicycle. He was struggling to ride the bicycle which was honestly just sad. An orange cloth wrapped messily around his hair slipped off and got caught on his tires, causing him to face plant onto the floor. Blood started leaking out from where he face planted. (M/f/n) grabbed your hand and the two of you began walking a little faster.

Arriving at the amusement park, the darling boy that had asked you out paid for tickets. Everything was so big and crowded it almost overwhelmed you. It wasn't often when you got to be in a crowd of people since you were always at the mansion. 

"So, waddya wanna do first?" (M/f/n) asked as he looked straight over at the cotton candy stand. The two of you locked eyes and looked back over at the cotton candy stand.

"Heck yeah!" 

It was so big. So puffy and light. It was like they had put pink coloring, sugar, and a cloud together. Burying your face into it, your tongue felt it dissolve in a pleasant way, leaving a delightful aftertaste. 

"Thank you so much. I needed this," you ripped off another piece of pink puffiness with a grin.

"Yeah, no problem. He said.

"Hey, you wanna kill ourselves?"

"Sounds like fun to me." 

Now, the Zipper was a fun ride, but it required courage. To stand in that line and watch puke fall from the spinning carts made you feel uneasy, but it was nothing you couldn't handle. Your duo was seated in a cart and then the ride began. 

Spinning and rotating made you dizzy and laugh. (M/f/n) wasn't feeling so well. He was laughing uneasily, still having fun though, so that was a plus. Not more then two seconds later did pink puke fill the floor of the cart and began leaking.

"Oh crap! You good?" The spinning began again.

"Yeah, I'm good! Just giving a little treat to the folks under us!" You were having the time of your life but then you caught a glimpse of something. A red and white cap, tan abs, and six little yellow dots. It was probably just your imagination.

Next was the twister, then a log ride ending up with the both of you soaked, the scrambler to dry you two off, and then for the finale of your night, the Ferris wheel. The sky was getting dark and the neon colored lights of the amusement park complimented the sparkling stars with their soft glow. Sitting at the the very top of the Ferris wheel sat the date, you, and (M/f/n). 

Like a sly dog, he snaked an arm around your shoulder. You leaned into his shoulder, and finale of the few moves required for a classic romantic move. You looked at each other, leaned in, and then felt the presence of someone behind you. 

"Enjoying my daughter, (M/f/n)?" Abbacchio was pointing a gun at the back of his head. He didn't move one inch. He didn't even blink.

"Okay first of all how the hell did you get up here, dad?" You looked back at him, looking angry like a little angry chihuahua.

"I climbed, obviously."

"Hmmmmm, DISTRACTION!" You threw a bag with holes filled with mayonnaise at him, grabbed your date, and used Creed to climb down the Farris wheel. You landed in some bushes nearby and (M/f/n) was shocked.

"Please! Don't freak out." You covered his mouth. 

"Okay...I'm not freaking out, but how the hell are we not dead?!"

"Ciao," Fugo was staring down upon him with a fork in hand. The two of you ran as fast as your legs could carry you until you were hiding behind an abandoned hot dog cart. 

"Look, okay you're not gonna get it, but my family and I have these weird ghost like things that we can summon and they all have their own abilities! Mine is called Creed and he's really really fast and agile-,"You were trying to get the words out as fast as possible but he just shushed you.

"Shut up, (Y/n)! Just shut up and let me kiss you!" He gently yet swiftly brought your face close to his and unexpectedly, your lips met.

"I love you, okay? Let's do this again soon." He stood up and made his escape from your family. You felt like the world all around you didn't exist. The feeling that was manifesting within you felt like warm chocolate, melting on swirled fresh strawberries. It was the best feeling you had ever experienced. 

You found your family, and returned home with them, thinking about him the entire way. You made sure not to talk to your dad or any of them in order to make them feel bad for making your date not as enjoyable as it could have been. Upon reaching home, you went into Abbacchio's quarters only to see your mom sitting on the couch.

"(Y/n), I am so sorry. I swear I wasn't the one to tell him-,"

"It's okay mom! I still had a nice time, and I know it wasn't you. It was probably Mista. Don't worry, I know where dad keeps his tasers, handcuffs, guns, and whacky stick things for payback."

He smiled at the reassurance and you gave him a big hug before the two of you got to work on brainstorming of how to beat the living crap out of Mista and Fugo for being retards. The plan involved forks, beanbags, koolaid, handcuffs, rope, and knives.